4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Will be on Steam with the next update Early Access (Kind of forced with the Patreon page closure for this).
Can't he just redirect his patrons to SS? I'm not entirely sure what his plans for WiAB are storywise but I'm expecting the future themes here to be a little too risqué for a Steam release, no?

I'm still supporting creators on SS that had their games banned from F95 so we know they are a bit more relaxed than Patreon.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Can't he just redirect his patrons to SS? I'm not entirely sure what his plans for WiAB are storywise but I'm expecting the future themes here to be a little too risqué for a Steam release, no?
One would think so Nasc but I think the bigger problem with SS is getting people to actually use it, so many seem very hesitant for some reason which eludes me (unless it's their payment options maybe?).

Content should be fine for Steam fot a full 18+VN, I don't think there's going to be anything included that would be against Steams TOS or rules etc.

Reactions: RNasc4444

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
(unless it's their payment options maybe?)
This is the reason I most often hear from those who don't use SS. I switched over earlier this year and deleted my Patreon account. SS doesn't have the greatest features and those that are there, aren't implemented well. I suppose that could be another reason.

Content should be fine for Steam fot a full 18+VN, I don't think there's going to be anything included that would be against Steams TOS or rules etc.
Agreed. Steam is more lenient on many things and usually only get a stick up their butt about characters appearing too young/high school settings.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
This is the reason I most often hear from those who don't use SS. I switched over earlier this year and deleted my Patreon account. SS doesn't have the greatest features and those that are there, aren't implemented well. I suppose that could be another reason.
Ahh thanks for that.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
One more question. In SG, the incest patch is nonsense, since both MC and Nami are adopted. Does it make sense in this one, or should I play without it?

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Is WiaB being actively worked on? I think I remember reading somewhere that Ocean is focusing more on SG. I'd kinda prefer to play in chronological order.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Is WiaB being actively worked on? I think I remember reading somewhere that Ocean is focusing more on SG. I'd kinda prefer to play in chronological order.
Yes,
Don't think
Will be a long wait then.

SG only took temporary importance recently for its Steam release. They are being worked on together concurrently. it is my own belief going forward they will be released in turn, so WIAB, then SG then this again etc and will coincide with revelations and plot points connecting both. Both will take years to complete.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The game on Steam is planning to stay in early access for 2 years, So will there be 1 update this year? and the rest next year ?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes