4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I have to please my fans. It's a shame that I can't talk more about the SG topic, anyway, knowing my best Ocean, he's capable of anything, and I say that because there were scenes that weren't anything special and he removed them, so I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of S1 from WIAB, many scenes changed or were removed, by the way how are you my old friend? I really liked your theories.
I'm good, still theorising :)

My gut being a weirdo suggest that WiaB is safer from reworks. Ultimately though, Ocean releases whatever he releases. He put work into the first 3 chapters, and it's very improved over the old one where the MC changed hairstyle three times in one scene. I feel that not enough is mentioned that throwing away renders is equivalent to throwing away moments of your life. Ocean spent time on all the the things he changed, ultimately we either trust his story over the next 25 chapters for WiaB or we don't. I'll keep my eyes open, knowing that he does want to creat impressive immersive experiences, and he will get better at it - SG was the first fully commercial release, but WiaB is his first love, he is less likely to compromise on this (which is why he restarted when it began to look crap as he progressed) than on SG. Having said that, I'm pretty sure he's going to focus on driving the deal know, and using the steam sales to negotiate better contracts... so he can spend time agonising over the renders :sneaky: Good looking Katie, Miru and Dapne are worth the wait.

All that needs saying.
Well, yes. This deserves a react ...and I am fresh out. They have us on rations I tell ya!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ohvidente

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Well, after delving deep into the older version of WIAB until its very limits, I must confess... I'm downright relieved about the remake. While the storyline and concept managed to hold my interest, the characters were as aesthetically displeasing as a frog in a blender. Now, I see why Miru received such disdain initially, but in the rework, she's undergone a stunning metamorphosis from an unsightly caterpillar into a breathtaking butterfly :love:

Skipping past the dated visuals, the core concept and narrative of the old version held a captivating allure. Now, I'm curious about the depths the rework will plunge into...

Guess it's time to dive back into the new WIAB and cleanse my vision... :coffee::whistle:

1716037482036.png

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well, after delving deep into the older version of WIAB until its very limits, I must confess... I'm downright relieved about the remake. While the storyline and concept managed to hold my interest, the characters were as aesthetically displeasing as a frog in a blender. Now, I see why Miru received such disdain initially, but in the rework, she's undergone a stunning metamorphosis from an unsightly caterpillar into a breathtaking butterfly :love:

Skipping past the dated visuals, the core concept and narrative of the old version held a captivating allure. Now, I'm curious about the depths the rework will plunge into...

Guess it's time to dive back into the new WIAB and cleanse my vision... :coffee::whistle:

View attachment 3646710
Enjoy and yes, more need to understand that this is a very, very different beast and story to SG.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

View attachment 3646710
I actually think it's going to be more intense. Maybe not the same plot points, but imagine the prison scenes with OCean's current renders... I'd be boiling not being able to lift a finger. Leia already has far more 'teeth', the family dynamic actually feels like the house is lived in and you can feel the tensions. And when people are crying it actually has gravity. So yeah, I'm a big fan of what we've got now.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
damn it's a nice avn, but compared to SG too short :confused: also Katie & MC is a "light" version of Bella & MC :love:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
I actually think it's going to be more intense. Maybe not the same plot points, but imagine the prison scenes with OCean's current renders... I'd be boiling not being able to lift a finger. Leia already has far more 'teeth', the family dynamic actually feels like the house is lived in and you can feel the tensions. And when people are crying it actually has gravity. So yeah, I'm a big fan of what we've got now.
What were the prison scenes like in the old version? I never did check it out but am curious if you could give me the full run down / spoilers and all, if you don't mind!

ToxicMelody1

Nov 26, 2020
Oh no your gf is hot now after the update....so now I can't just willy nilly let the guys in prison fck her because I thought she was ugly asf!!!

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
What were the prison scenes like in the old version? I never did check it out but am curious if you could give me the full run down / spoilers and all, if you don't mind!
There were actually very few 'prison scenes'...but they mostly consisted of dealing with one of the guards (you could fuck her) and the boss man with Miru from memory (if you used Miru to appease him for protection). There were a number of ways of progressing through that and getting out either injured or uninjured (which then affected things with Katie).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raynare69

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
There were actually very few 'prison scenes'...but they mostly consisted of dealing with one of the guards (you could fuck her) and the boss man with Miru from memory (if you used Miru to appease him for protection). There were a number of ways of progressing through that and getting out either injured or uninjured (which then affected things with Katie).
That actually sounds pretty interesting! Since the story is a bit different now, when exactly did this take place? I assume before the events of the current story? Since in the current story he said he wasn't able to come back sooner because he was in prison (but didn't go into detail about it)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
That actually sounds pretty interesting! Since the story is a bit different now, when exactly did this take place? I assume before the events of the current story? Since in the current story he said he wasn't able to come back sooner because he was in prison (but didn't go into detail about it)
No this happened in the current (what was the current) timeline. He was really stiched up IIRC, whether he will do 'another stint' inside or not remains to be seen. The core of the story is the same but events are now largely different. How much will remain from the old plot we can only guess at, though the camping trip is still happening (where the old version stopped).

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I'll hide in spoilers, because even though old WiaB was restarted 3 years ago, some people don't know it and they won't want to hear it before/if it happens in new WiaB)

Willi either has sex with Donna Revera (who can get pregnant from it) while taking Lucas on a night out or encounters a girl called Ashley Treaster (from memory) who sets him up. in either case, he is accused of rape. Abigail knows it's fake, but has to send him to prison. The warden is corrupt and puts Willi in with the most violent inmates and makes sure they know he's a rapist. Uncle Joe is there and protects him. You can dominate one of the female inmates. But Joe is released, so you're left to decide to either beat up Abigails agent, get fucked up by the inmates because rapists are scum ...or offer the inmate's gang leader Miru when she visits, and he sends you videos of what he does to her.

This was probably about now in the story time wise - you hadn't learnt much more than in the new version by this point. A few other things had happened, but not really much more.

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Hi, I played chapter 3 beta, what is the difference with the full version? bug fixes only or is there more content?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes