4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I remember playing to the end of chapter 2 sleepy and nodding off and not understanding much of anything :ROFLMAO: (like the famous Resident-sleeper), so I should start from scratch. I'm a fan of SG, so maybe that will help a bit.
Is it advisable to install the uncensor patch? How does the story make more sense? Thank you.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I remember playing to the end of chapter 2 sleepy and nodding off and not understanding much of anything :ROFLMAO: (like the famous Resident-sleeper), so I should start from scratch. I'm a fan of SG, so maybe that will help a bit.
Is it advisable to install the uncensor patch? How does the story make more sense? Thank you.
Yes you should
Yes you should
and...
Yes you should.

You will understand very quickly why it's needed (and despite Oceans recent Discord/Patron post disclaimer to the contrary to avoild falling foul of Patreon) why the patch makes things as they were, truly and originally supposed to be as cannon.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You will understand very quickly why it's needed (and despite Oceans recent Discord/Patron post disclaimer to the contrary to avoild falling foul of Patreon) why the patch makes things as they were, truly and originally supposed to be as cannon.
Yes, I had read Ocean, so I asked to know if the content was made by the "evil mod" or if it was worth it. Done, installed :cool:

Reactions: Maviarab

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yes, I had read Ocean, so I asked to know if the content was made by the "evil mod" or if it was worth it. Done, installed :cool:
It is very clearly made by the evil modder, Ocean has clearly stated that he doesn't support patches made by third parties, and is now banning people from discord who spread rumours about family relationships because the random person on the internet making the patch is making life hard for Ocean

...I also play with the patch installed.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
OceanToday at 2:13 PM
Not so bibi News

Regarding WiAB I'm aware there wasn't a Dev Log and the reason isn't the Steam release or that I'm too busy but something else. I can't get into it right now for some very good reasons, but I will be able to tell you guys everything in around 2 weeks.

You'll understand after I'll tell you.

You don't need to worry about WiAB. It's still in development, and that won't change... No matter what happens... or has happened.

WiAB will go on Steam & GOG with the next update. (One update earlier than expected.)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I don't understand what illness the mother has, she seems healthy apart from not speaking. I'd say she's faking it so that Aquaman can stay for another week in her house :Kappa:(which would be normal for a mom he hasn't seen for years).

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I don't understand what illness the mother has, she seems healthy apart from not speaking. I'd say she's faking it so that Aquaman can stay for another week in her house :Kappa:(which would be normal for a mom he hasn't seen for years).
That might work if the accident had been a week ago. It has obviously been months...if she really wanted him back she could have got anyone to find him in the meantime.

However, I agree I do not think the muteness is medical, I think she is just choosing not to speak for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
That might work if the accident had been a week ago. It has obviously been months...if she really wanted him back she could have got anyone to find him in the meantime.

However, I agree I do not think the muteness is medical, I think she is just choosing not to speak for whatever reason.
I think it is psychological trauma

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes