4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I am glad i am not being judged, I got judged last month on her and cyberbullied but in the end i had the last laugh and got the cunt banned for it. He was basically kinkshaming me which is againt the rules in threads, so yeah i appreciate not being judged (y):).

before i got him banned he was abusing other people too and shit talking the games he was posting in so yeah he deserved getting banned
Most of us don't judge. If you want to judge somebody by his preferences, you can start by yourself... But if people are bulling one, the best way is ignore them. Moderators are doing their job...
Katie & Miru are probably my favorites too...

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I am glad i am not being judged, I got judged last month on her and cyberbullied but in the end i had the last laugh and got the cunt banned for it. He was basically kinkshaming me which is againt the rules in threads, so yeah i appreciate not being judged (y):).

before i got him banned he was abusing other people too and shit talking the games he was posting in so yeah he deserved getting banned
That sucks dude sorry to hear that.

oh, come on guys, who can say no to that?

View attachment 3446450
Not the best pic Mini because in that image....

Kat wins hands down! :love:

Reactions: rudy007

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Most of us don't judge. If you want to judge somebody by his preferences, you can start by yourself... But if people are bulling one, the best way is ignore them. Moderators are doing their job...
oh yeah i do put cunts like that on my ignore list but not before i get the last word in to make them feel small then block them with a report lol.

I have been bullied all my life becos of my autism and i come here to play games and give feedback what happens in the games not to get ambushed by cunt morons :D.

i know it will not happen but yeah i do wanna be dominated by all the women in the game including SG but again i know it wont happen but thats just me having a submissive mind wanting to be slaves to all the women lol :p

• Love

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Realy , again , but , let us have a deal , you will Have " Well Said " only 2 times / day , ok :whistle:(y)

• Haha

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Well...there's none in the new version...yet....we shall see if Ocean adds it back to any routes Katie has but I got ya.
Thats why i am on hold on playing it for now I just hope there will be some femdom content with Katie otherwise this game will be ruined for me and i guess i would be just stuck playing the old version just to see her scenes again ;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

I agree , that is the best way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes