4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Wow, okay! I always skipped this game because the title wasn't something that caught my interest, but my best friend said I should play this and she said I would LOVE Miru. I am not disappointed at all!

Also, MC's physique is giving Yujiro Hanma vibes.
You´ve already tried Oceans SummersGone as well?

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wow, okay! I always skipped this game because the title wasn't something that caught my interest, but my best friend said I should play this and she said I would LOVE Miru. I am not disappointed at all!

Also, MC's physique is giving Yujiro Hanma vibes.
NO , Not you Again , and your best friend is wrong , Here Katie...IS...a Goddess! <3 Here as in the posts above , So you have to stick to Katie for your own sake , did I make myself clear ? :devilish: OR ELSE ? :devilish:

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
NO , Not you Again , and your best friend is wrong , Here Katie...IS...a Goddess! <3 Here as in the posts above , So you have to stick to Katie for your own sake , did I make myself clear ? :devilish: OR ELSE ? :devilish:
Got it! I need to stick with The Goddess.

So...

........Miru, that's what you are saying, right?

Right?

:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is this game still under development or is it finished?
I think it's not even close to be finish.
Around 30 chapters give or take per game. SG has a few more than WiaB. This is churrently at Ch3, after the aborted first version was scrapped. SO this means, a lot of content, as each season is the same length roughly as a full game on this site, but with a story arc that goes over the entire game, so each game is really the content of 6 games. As both games are linked, it's more like one long project, an actual novel split into 11 books.

Heaps of enjoyment ahead, you don't need to worry that there is no enough content planned at all :)

Reactions: txe320

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Hi, is there a setting which chooses NTR for everyone who wishes to play the game?
Yes, you can decide at the start whether you want to have the NTR content or not, and that will turn it off permanently for you if you choose then. If you choose the NTR content, you still have to make choices that put you in those situations.

Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes