RPGM Completed When I Woke Up, I Had Turned into a Girl! – My Life as a Woman [v1.00] [Shimotsumaki]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean most people want to fuck female Ranma and not be her. I would love a game where you can get with all the girls but my fear would be they would make you play as Ryoga or Happosai.
Give me a yuri-only game with female Ranma as a protagonist any day of the week.

Reactions: simurghish

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Seems getting transformed into a girl is a trend that's getting popular. I don't mind it though.
It's been an h-game genre for a long time. In fact, one of the very earliest h-game to ever exist (the "X-Change" series) were TF games.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.00]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Windows
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Last edited:

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Well it's better than waking up and finding out you turned into a grill.
Wasn't there an HTML game here recently where that was straight up an option? It was one of those isekai-style "reincarnated as a chick" games, except your choice of original person was "boy," "girl," or "grill" and it actually had like four or five pages of confused narration dealing with going from being a cooking instrument to a person.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wasn't there an HTML game here recently where that was straight up an option? It was one of those isekai-style "reincarnated as a chick" games, except your choice of original person was "boy," "girl," or "grill" and it actually had like four or five pages of confused narration dealing with going from being a cooking instrument to a person.
You play some strange games...

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Demon gods is the name I think.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
LOL! Not going to lie, that scene had me in stitches. Wasn't at all what I was expecting.
Thanks so much!
It's really exciting to see people mention my game elsewhere :)

I'll try to avoid derailing this thread though. Thanks!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Gender bender isn't trans and neither is Futa. When are we going to actually make the fucking distinction?? This is wrong on so many levels.
But it is TRANSformation. har har.

No but really, you replied to no one. Did someone actually disagree with you? Because they'd really be wrong.

NTRMAESTRO

Jun 13, 2017
No but really, you replied to no one. Did someone actually disagree with you? Because they'd really be wrong.
Ah no, i'm just saying it generally. Because the tag is rather wrong. There should be a gender-bender tag specifically for this, a Futa tag specifically for that, and Trans tag specifically for those games. Bunching them together is a disservice. It's good that it's removed, but we really do need proper tagging.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote