RPGM Completed When I Woke Up, I Had Turned into a Girl! – My Life as a Woman [v1.00] [Shimotsumaki]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
wasn't there a game about your roommate turning into a girl on this website? can't remember what it was called...

Aug 25, 2020
The protagonist is not futa / transgender. They have a functional vagina and reproductive system that can produce offspring. They do not have a penis or testicles. Therefor, that makes them a female not transgender.
1. FTM are half the trans population
2. gender bender content gets lumped in with trans content

Reactions: 69ztare

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yea, it's pretty odd. Gender bender is completely different and appeals to a different group of people.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
So this one is just a series of go and get fucked by (x) individual. Worry about pregnancy but always get creampie'd. There just seems to be a series of 'events' that you the player can go through though there is no real gameplay from my perspective.

Part of the M to F genderbender gameplay is usually some sort of resistance from the genderbent character trying to resist getting into sexual situations and also trying to work on potentially changing back. In this game there just seems like there is no resistance. Maybe if we constantly choose the second outfit and then come back inside and go to bed...

daxodax

Oct 19, 2019
If someone else also had corrupted file name in www/img/characters, it's 医者.png

Had to guess based on the images :D

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Part of the M to F genderbender gameplay is usually some sort of resistance from the genderbent character trying to resist getting into sexual situations and also trying to work on potentially changing back. In this game there just seems like there is no resistance. Maybe if we constantly choose the second outfit and then come back inside and go to bed...
I've generally seen it in two categories. As you said the resistance to change and threat to masculinity (slow corruption) but also the "OMG woman parts feel good" category is pretty common (immediate corruption). Pretty sure the OG gender bender tale had Tiresias go blind from stating how much better sex felt as a woman.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
1. FTM are half the trans population
2. gender bender content gets lumped in with trans content
Point 1:

Incorrect: The American Psychiatric Association, using GID criteria, suggested that MTFs had a 1 in 30,000 (.0077%) prevalence rate, while FTMs were 1 in 100,000 (.0029%)

That is not even close to 50/50. Transgender is 3.333 times more common for MTF than FTM.

There is no FTM in the game anyways so it's a mute point.

Point 2: No, it doesn't just get lumped in. Because newlife has been around for like 8+ years has a male protagonist at the start who suddenly transforms into a woman for the duration of the game and there is no transgender tag or anything of the sort. That is the same exact thing that happens in this game. So, it should have the same corresponding tags that new life has.

Futa/Trans Protagonist = No
Male Protagonist = Yes
Female Protagonist = Yes
Multiple Protagonist = No
Transformation = Yes

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote