RPGM Completed When I Woke Up, I Had Turned into a Girl! – My Life as a Woman [v1.00] [Shimotsumaki]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

belec

Aug 15, 2017
added wrong encoded image name, or you can rename it yourself: 医者.png
should be in www/img/characters
医者.png
once you get pregnant you should visit hospital for ending.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
I can't even use it as wankmaterial. The art of her looks fucking ugly, especially when she wears makeup. The boys do look pretty though :KappaPride:

Fantasy: Oh I turned into a woman, time to fulfill all my repressed fantasies :BootyTime: . Love me em I-Cups :PogChamp:.

Reality: I'm fucking miserable on testosterone and I'm gonna be fucking miserable on Estrogen. What gives? :4Head:

Lets be honest here, Gender Bender or gender change is nothing but real world isekai were you switch the usually miserable character with a hot slut. The main issue here is that the writers are often so fucking dumb they don't incorporate the full backstory into the new character, making the plot completely nonsense as if the transformed character becomes an entirely new person.

At least with Ranma, even though it was a story full of diverse fetishes, switching around genders on the fly helped keeping suspense of disbelief up while keeping the characters personality consistent.

The fucking worst though is that considering the game is 500 megabytes, every piece of cg makes up a little bit over 1% of the entire filesize. All CG scenes combined are almost 6 megabytes in size of a game that is some 500 mbs :LUL:

Its nice that japanese games are getting translated though regardless of quality, but the dev could at least make some effort.

Also putting futa into gender bender into trans combined is fucking insulting to everyone that actually went through gender change and I love it
:KEK: people man.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WhenIWokeUpIHadTurnedIntoAGirlMyLifeAsAWoman-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
There's probably more, but this is the 2nd game (and in one months time) where I've seen they can't even bother with the cliche science project gone awry.

You just wake up as a woman because reasons.

One day, you go to sleep hungry, you didn't consume anything funky and you wake up as a woman. ok? Do you understand? good.

LordHaveMercyMaam

Mar 16, 2024
View attachment 3447043

Overview:
When you wake up in the morning, your body has suddenly turned into a woman!
In sex, you suddenly become the one to be embraced!
What's that? I've become a woman! The first time you wake up in the morning, you suddenly find your body has become a woman.
When you wake up in the morning, your body has suddenly turned into a woman!

Thread Updated: 2024-03-16
Release Date: 2021-01-17
Original Title:
Developer: Shimotsumaki
Translator: muschi26
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

muschi26 Thanks for the translation and game

View attachment 3447036 View attachment 3447037 View attachment 3447038 View attachment 3447039 View attachment 3447040 View attachment 3447041 View attachment 3447042
this lowkey weirddddd

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well it's better than waking up and finding out you turned into a grill.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote