Ren'Py Onhold When Everything's Red [v0.4] [Fallen Angel Productions and Empty Ears Game Studios]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
What do the mods and add-ons do?
Coin mod = a way to add 1000 coin every time you click on it so you don't have to work constantly in-game.
Age mod = Re-aging the characters to what you want them to be instead of what I want them to be.
Exclusive = Loli crap.
Addon_bugfixes = If you used the addons in the past and decided you don't want it anymore, this will make sure you play the game without errors involving the addons.

Reactions: NekoRush

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
1080p full game from gofile.
said the game executable was a wacatac virus
Me and my team, we checked it out and couldn't find anything wrong. So, the only thing I can think of is...

1. Your Windows Defender flagged it as such, which usually doesn't know what a virus is. Happened to me before, too.

2. Your Anti-Virus, depending on what you grabbed, can be a bit faulty, as well.

3. You didn't use an ad blocker when you went to download from GoFile as they DO include risky ads.

Would probably be best to try downloading from the other download hosts. I rarely touch GoFile for downloading as I tend to stick with Pixeldrain and Mega.

Reactions: WhyNot and hydoso

hydoso

May 27, 2020
Me and my team, we checked it out and couldn't find anything wrong. So, the only thing I can think of is...

1. Your Windows Defender flagged it as such, which usually doesn't know what a virus is. Happened to me before, too.

2. Your Anti-Virus, depending on what you grabbed, can be a bit faulty, as well.

3. You didn't use an ad blocker when you went to download from GoFile as they DO include risky ads.

Would probably be best to try downloading from the other download hosts. I rarely touch GoFile for downloading as I tend to stick with Pixeldrain and Mega.
it was windows defender, I run ublock origin. not sure what its deal was.
but yes I downloaded from mega and played it just fine.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MannyTearson92

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
it was windows defender, I run ublock origin. not sure what its deal was.
but yes I downloaded from mega and played it just fine.
Wacatac is an extremely common and intermittent false-positive report for Ren'Py games. It's generally ignorable. You can always be safe by checking at VirusTotal.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhenEverythingsRed-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Persistent Variables are forever. It affects things even in the menu. I'll try to figure out a solution so we don't have to keep going through this and y'all can play the game comfortably. But I can't promise anything as I've never tried doing that with persistent variables before. We'll see.
Some devs have a button in menu to clear persistent which deletes the file and recreates it empty

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Some devs have a button in menu to clear persistent which deletes the file and recreates it empty
Aye but the menu is also affected by the persistent. This is for the Exclusive crap, so players know they successfully added the addon. This may be fixed at a later time, though, as after v0.4, I will be stepping back for a month (a month and two weeks for public) to do some "fine-tuning" for y'all. So it's easier to get around and plus, v0.5, I believe is going to FINALLY have a reader's mode. And from there, I'll be doing the story in order and resume the 2 weeks releases again.

Plus, for the lesbian haters, I'll fix up some dialogues during that time on Sam's path. So, keep your panties on and either look forward to it or don't.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
I'm using the Age addon and after the game started added the exclusive addon, and the loli's do not have loli ages. Do I have to restart to be able to change their ages?

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm using the Age addon and after the game started added the exclusive addon, and the loli's do not have loli ages. Do I have to restart to be able to change their ages?
Unfortunately, yeah. I'll add this to the work pile. I am planning on remaking the Book stuff so that you can re-age them at any time if you have the age addon. Save everyone some trouble that way, too.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
V0.4 is finally out, folks! Unfortunately, this time, I will be a month or so before I release V0.5. I'll be adding in a Reader's mode for y'all. Don't worry, V0.4 will still be released in 2 weeks to the public.

New map UI (Already released to the public for v0.3)
Standard Characters
Mia & Lisa - 1 scene * Nothing special
Rachel - 1 scene * One nude picture
Amadon - 1 scene * Nude only

Exclusive characters
Lyraja - 1 scene * Nothing special
Melina - 1 scene * Nothing special

v0.4.jpg

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
who are lolis supposed to be? i cant tell if i did everything right

i installed the coin mod then the exclusive, then started the game

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And third... WOMEN. Are people that are anti-lesbians so against it, actually bi-sexual or gay or some shit? Just really find it hard for men and women who enjoys harem games to be completely against some girl-on-girl actions. I can understand if it's not one's kink but this shit is pretty wild, tbh. Was there a game that traumatized people to this point or is this now a culture thing?
The harem girls can have sex with each other as long as I don't have to see it (and I basically have the same interest in them talking to the MC about it, that is, if they don't make any reference to it, the better). I certainly prefer that they don't have sex, because if it doesn't exist it's easier not to see it.

Lesbian sex doesn't excite me, seeing two girls fucking doesn't motivate me at all, many times it even has the opposite effect since I find it extremely boring. As I have said on other occasions, seeing two girls kissing excites me as much as seeing two bricks very, very close (nothing, for those who haven't caught it).

Although the truth is that if I have to choose between watching lesbian or gay sex, well in this case the lesbian one wins, I prefer to watch something that bores me rather than something that I don't like.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
who are lolis supposed to be? i cant tell if i did everything right

i installed the coin mod then the exclusive, then started the game
Yo! Sorry for the late reply. There should have been a Read Me file in there on how to add it properly. In the game, at the top right corner, there should be a notice saying that Exclusive had been added. I tried to make things easier for y'all on adding it.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The harem girls can have sex with each other as long as I don't have to see it (and I basically have the same interest in them talking to the MC about it, that is, if they don't make any reference to it, the better). I certainly prefer that they don't have sex, because if it doesn't exist it's easier not to see it.

Lesbian sex doesn't excite me, seeing two girls fucking doesn't motivate me at all, many times it even has the opposite effect since I find it extremely boring. As I have said on other occasions, seeing two girls kissing excites me as much as seeing two bricks very, very close (nothing, for those who haven't caught it).

Although the truth is that if I have to choose between watching lesbian or gay sex, well in this case the lesbian one wins, I prefer to watch something that bores me rather than something that I don't like.
Nah, I totally understand. I just got tired of people cussing me out for having it in there. I don't mind the name calling to a point but once that went overboard, I just got sick of it. Things are eased up here but in Discord... Goddamn. Lol.

No need to worry. I am doing some fine-tuning on the story a bit. There will be mentions of lesbian sex and relationship but this is all in the start. Sam and Sarah are a couple. I'll make the dialogues a bit more according to some of your desires. What you wish you could have said and so on. Castle Arc, y'all won't have to worry about this as the option to allow girls to brick ugly can be turned off.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
Yo! Sorry for the late reply. There should have been a Read Me file in there on how to add it properly. In the game, at the top right corner, there should be a notice saying that Exclusive had been added. I tried to make things easier for y'all on adding it.
Yes, it did say exclusive in main menu

but all the girls still not lolis

all the girls i see are 18 i cant tell whos supposed to be loli in here.

and theres no readme in the mod files

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Yes, it did say exclusive in main menu

but all the girls still not lolis

all the girls i see are 18 i cant tell whos supposed to be loli in here.
The exclusive mod doesn't change any existing girls, it adds new girls (currently two). If your game says exclusive, then your list of girls should have two more entries at the end that don't say they have no content.

If you're seeing all existing girls as 18+ and wanted to change that, you'll need the age mod as well.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes