Ren'Py Onhold When Everything's Red [v0.4] [Fallen Angel Productions and Empty Ears Game Studios]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
Just like everyone around, the Main Character was a normal man who grew up as a soldier until one day, he met a demon who changed his personality. In this Harem game, you can choose the love path or the better path corruption.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: Fallen Angel Productions/ Empty Ears Game Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games of Fallen Angel Productions: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

For Relation:

***If you have v0.1, it is***
***Required to restart the game***
***Saves won't work!***

DOWNLOAD
4K version

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update only:
- - - -

1080p version

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (Standard): - - - -
Android (Exclusive): - - - -

Update only: - - - -

1080p Compressed

Exclusive Addon

Extras: Coin Mod - Age Addon 1080p - Age Addon 4K

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png 18.png 19.png 20.png 21.png 22.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Yo. Was going to post this in Games but I didn't have permission to do so. I'm one of the Devs for this game and created all of the contents for it.

Also, this thing has a weird bug when I tried to include the version in Changelog. :alien:

Reactions: Bio-HaZaRd

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
What in the DEV name is that....

That Spoiler bug is because you made a spoiler directly under bold writing, if the Spoiler BB gets bold it often bugs out. Ima fix it.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
What in the DEV name is that....

That Spoiler bug is because you made a spoiler directly under bold writing, if the Spoiler BB gets bold it often bugs out. Ima fix it.
Figured. And I forgot we used BB here. The Dev name is two groups together. I can make it shorter if it's needed. FAPEEGS or something like that.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Nah its fine :D Just a bit long. I don't think that breaks anything.
I hope not. Lol. I know I'm not seen as much as I used to be but I still have love for this site. So if it breaks, so do I. Haha.

... And maybe a few hundreds earfuls from the staffs. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Love or corruption? How corrupt and in what ways we talking here?

Good luck with the game!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Just like everyone around, the Main Character was a normal man who grew up as a soldier until one day, he met a demon who changed his personality. In this Harem game, you can choose the love path or the better path corruption.

Hi dev, taking into account the other games, it would be good if you could put or say what tags can be expected from this game (in genre Spoiler), and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be: avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
For example, is lesbianism avoidable or forced?

Thanks, good luck.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Oh man. Alright...

Hi dev, taking into account the other games, it would be good if you could put or say what tags can be expected from this game (in genre Spoiler), and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be: avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
For example, is lesbianism avoidable or forced?

Thanks, good luck.
This game is nothing like Dominion. I can't promise about the no futa stuff but will make a poll for it. Though, personally, rather not have it. Haha. But no contents are avoidable. There's not going to be any NTR stuff (Where MC gets cheated on or have other men gets involve in MC's relationships). Lesbian is unavoidable.

Is the lesbian content gonna be forced?
For now, yes.

This looks sexy but how painful is the box of sand? :unsure:
Somewhat painful. But I went by "day" and "time" which is always going to be Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night. There's only one person, Missy, that you'll need to get 500 coin for which can be done by working at the Barracks. But don't worry, once I get enough contents in, I'll be making a Novel version within the game so you don't have to keep messing with the Sandbox. I wanted to do that before I release it but sadly, I was not able to do that in time. If you know how to Unren the game, just open the console thing and put this in:

coin = 500

That should be all you need to get through Missy's story.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
In this Harem game, you can choose the love path or the better path corruption.
I really hope this doesn't mean that the corruption path is going to be developed way more while the romance path gets left behind/underdeveloped. You might just mean that you prefer corruption, and I hope that's the case instead of the former. :p

Regardless, It's interesting, I'll have to keep an eye on it as it develops more.

Good luck dev!

Reactions: Ruhrok and rogokin

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
More fantasy stuff is always nice... While you're still answering questions, will the pregnancy stuff be for endings only? Or will we actually get to fuck preggos and all the other fun stuff involved?

Best of luck either way.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes