Ren'Py Onhold When Everything's Red [v0.4] [Fallen Angel Productions and Empty Ears Game Studios]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
The exclusive mod doesn't change any existing girls, it adds new girls (currently two). If your game says exclusive, then your list of girls should have two more entries at the end that don't say they have no content.

If you're seeing all existing girls as 18+ and wanted to change that, you'll need the age mod as well.
It says here that loli is exclusive and what the dev intended

i dont want to use age mod to guess what the gamedev intended ages.

Standard = Rule7 friendly
Exclusive = Rule7 breaker

I'm still waiting to hear back from the staffs about this. I mean, if they don't approve, it's all in my Discord. If they do approve, I'll leave it be. They are the ones I'm worried about. Lol

Reactions: MannyTearson92

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021

It doesn't mean literally every character becomes loli. It means that the exclusive mod adds two (and more in the future) characters who are arguably loli. That's the dev's intention. It does not change the stories, apperances, or ages of characters available in the unmodded games. Without the age mod, these two new characters will be listed as "18".

The age mod lets you define custom ages. Personally, I think a lot of the characters who are "18" don't really look it to me (and in particular the exclusive characters), so I prefer to use the age mod to set their ages to about how they look to me. That said, the age mod only changes the actual age numbers used in dialogue. If that doesn't bother you, it's unnecessary, but the ages will still say "18" or higher.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021

What Tiur says is correct. There are only 2 girls for this version that are considered loli. Default age will always be 18 and older, and I won't lower them for anyone. So it's anyone's guess to what age they are.

The two characters consist of Tiana and Melina. The new girl, I already forgot her name for the 100th times, is added for supporters, though, that one is just an introduction. Boring shit if you ask me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhenEverythingsRed-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
What is the point in a lesbian off switch only to have mc offered to watch girls fucking and then narrate what happens while hiding the action? I dont understand this is not turning lesbian off or even trying to hide it / avoid it so what is the point in on / off? It still happens and dev still tells us all about it. Totally pointless.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
What is the point in a lesbian off switch only to have mc offered to watch girls fucking and then narrate what happens while hiding the action? I dont understand this is not turning lesbian off or even trying to hide it / avoid it so what is the point in on / off? It still happens and dev still tells us all about it. Totally pointless.
Hm? What do you mean? Is this on Sam's scene where she goes to Missy's place? If so, yes. Somewhat. Just a brief description on what happened without giving any real details. That one won't be changed. Not exactly, anyway. I am redoing a bit of the dialogues between Sam and MC.

The purpose of me adding it is so you guys didn't have to SEE it. It won't be hidden completely in Arc 1 until you get to Arc 3. Arc 2 will be a lot shorter than Arc 1. Arc 3 will be a lot longer than Arc 1. Etc. All that. And remember, MC is only in a relationship with Luna so far. Y'alls job is advance the story to put a stop to the LIs relationships with themselves so they only have sex with you. Lesbian haters, that is.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
What I mean.. Im not sure I can explain it better. There is a switch to turn off lesbian but does almost nothing. Simple really just blanking the action is not turning off lesbian when you are still offered to watch 3 girls fuck have the scene described then afterwards express how great it was. If I turned off lesbian why would I want any of these things? If they are still there and happening its not changing anything and pointless.

p.s Im not a lesbian hater. I just dont want to be involved with people fucking other people unless it stops as soon as mc is involved and I dont want to have to see/hear/smell/think about it. Sure he is not in a relationship with them currently but honestly that makes no differance at all. Its like saying its not NTR when bbc is fucking a future li. Technically true but I still dont want to see it hear about it or express how much mc loves it or get forced into the same li later.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
What I mean.. Im not sure I can explain it better. There is a switch to turn off lesbian but does almost nothing. Simple really just blanking the action is not turning off lesbian when you are still offered to watch 3 girls fuck have the scene described then afterwards express how great it was. If I turned off lesbian why would I want any of these things? If they are still there and happening its not changing anything and pointless.
Yeah, pretty much what I said above. Changing the dialogues between MC and Sam. The purpose of adding lesbians is because there are 30+ babes to focus on.

.s Im not a lesbian hater. I just dont want to be involved with people fucking other people unless it stops as soon as mc is involved and I dont want to have to see/hear/smell/think about it. Sure he is not in a relationship with them currently but honestly that makes no differance at all. Its like saying its not NTR when bbc is fucking a future li. Technically true but I still dont want to see it hear about it or express how much mc loves it or get forced into the same li later.
The differences between an NTR game and the lesbian scene is that you, as the MC, is going to get all the girls. Literally no NTR involves. This is a Harem game. Having lesbian involve doesn't make this a non-harem. Harem is literally to create more possibility within your group of love interests. So having people come up to me to complain about lesbian contents, including a lot more to call me names over this shit... The nicest thing I can say is "Lesbian Haters". The least everyone can do is see that I'm making the effort and explain things to me on what they think can better the gameplay experience for everyone involves.

That said, I do understand your feelings. Only, I see it more on any men aside from MC to get with the LIs. Lesbians just don't bug me for shit. These lesbians having sex together? They are going to be in your arms. Your group. Not anyone else's. Just kind of defeat the purpose on NTR when you get them all for yourself.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Dude honestly I dont care what you like or want to write about im not trying to write your vn. All im saying is this lesbian on/off is fake and does not really change anything currently. The NTR part was just an example.

In every vn I play I avoid lesbian couples where possible (poly, throuple etc does not excite me but the opposite) and if that lesbian couple is a main unavoidable li I just dont play. You do you im all for it, I know most people wont care or even love watching girls fuck each other but there is an option to turn it off and it does not turn it off currently.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Dude honestly I dont care what you like or want to write about im not trying to write your vn. All im saying is this lesbian on/off is fake and does not really change anything currently. The NTR part was just an example.

In every vn I play I avoid lesbian couples where possible (poly, throuple etc does not excite me but the opposite) and if that lesbian couple is a main unavoidable li I just dont play. You do you im all for it, I know most people wont care or even love watching girls fuck each other but there is an option to turn it off and it does not turn it off currently.
Hm? Are you seeing the whole scene or just dialogues? I'll add it to v0.5 as I'm doing a lot to it as we speak.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hm. Did you download the Exclusive addon at all and didn't download the recent Exclusive addon?

HuiEtyud

May 16, 2019
I initially fell into the same misunderstanding. but then realized myself that this is a different dev who just partnered with fallen.
So I decided to give it a shot and hope this dev won't do a bait and switch "reboot to replace love with ntr" the way fallen did.
Don't worry. I'll keep Manny in line. Lol. I make sure to shit-talk him every day on Discord to keep his head in the game. And given our back'n'forths, I can assure you he has no interest in NTR. (I'm a beta tester for "Red." If I even sniff NTR, he knows I'll light him up. XD)

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Alrighty, folks. We'll start with the bad news first.

My Graphic Card finally had it. It's still going but pretty well dead. Only need $150 left, or rather, $300 because me and Fallen Angel Productions split it up 50-50. This means the game will be On Hold.

Now for the good news but this good news really depends on how you guys feel about it. It could be good news for me, bad for you still. Which... I apologize for that if so. I'm not a fan of this path, myself, but feels forced to go this route. F.A.P agreed on me using his computer and he'll be helping me out as well with this. But we'll be going to Daz but with Blender included. That means... Y'all get some realistic rendering compared to Honey Select 2. And better graphic altogether. Especially lightings, anatomy, even more animations. Blender is more my territory and can create some pretty awesome shit in comparison. But these renders... the game will get remade a bit. Same concept, different scenery. And more scenes for both 4k and 1080p.

Either way, this'll take a bit of time because of both my Graphic Card and still creating the assets for it all. I appreciate y'all following the process and I will keep you in the loop if any of you have questions.

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes