Ren'Py Onhold When Everything's Red [v0.4] [Fallen Angel Productions and Empty Ears Game Studios]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

P-Kun44

Apr 22, 2020
Alrighty, folks. We'll start with the bad news first.

My Graphic Card finally had it. It's still going but pretty well dead. Only need $150 left, or rather, $300 because me and Fallen Angel Productions split it up 50-50. This means the game will be On Hold.

Now for the good news but this good news really depends on how you guys feel about it. It could be good news for me, bad for you still. Which... I apologize for that if so. I'm not a fan of this path, myself, but feels forced to go this route. F.A.P agreed on me using his computer and he'll be helping me out as well with this. But we'll be going to Daz but with Blender included. That means... Y'all get some realistic rendering compared to Honey Select 2. And better graphic altogether. Especially lightings, anatomy, even more animations. Blender is more my territory and can create some pretty awesome shit in comparison. But these renders... the game will get remade a bit. Same concept, different scenery. And more scenes for both 4k and 1080p.

Either way, this'll take a bit of time because of both my Graphic Card and still creating the assets for it all. I appreciate y'all following the process and I will keep you in the loop if any of you have questions.
That's unfortunate to hear. I despise daz. Still, I wish you luck in your future endeavours. Perhaps you'll be the first person, whose daz renders I'll like.

Reactions: MannyTearson92

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
That's unfortunate to hear. I despise daz. Still, I wish you luck in your future endeavours. Perhaps you'll be the first person, whose daz renders I'll like.
Who knows? But actually, I feel the same way as you do about the Daz renders. Why I'm going with Blender on this as they can do a better job, usually.

Reactions: P-Kun44

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm not a fan of lesbian content. It doesn't particularly bother me if it'so only a few of scenes, but if it's a lot I tend to rethink whether the game interests me (unless I can avoid seeing it, or I can directly prevent it from happening). The truth is that I never watch it, be it a purely lesbian scene or an MFF threesome with lesbian content, if I can't do it any other way, I will use CTRL to skip the scene.
late as shit reply. but i only just found this game.:LOL:

generally lesbian doesnt do much for me but i dont mind it eventually added to harem games since i'm good with MFF scenes.

for me though is that the lesbian in question seems to involve the sister in which cases i'm more annoyed that she's not doing sexual stuff with MC first. i tend to be picky when it comes the the mc's family. i would much prefer he story only just discovering her sexuality after MC's interaction.

also it doesnt seem like you can ignore/reject anyone in this game.

the lesbian off switch doesnt seem to do much except skip the scene. as of right now it tells you who was in the threesome but i'd rather avoid all that.

Reactions: BlasKyau
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes