Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
can anyone tell me where to find the last "slug" on the beachside and where to find the infinite dash ability?

Edit nevermind found the slug just need the infinite dash

Last edited:

mega5

Aug 5, 2016
can anyone tell me where to find the last "slug" on the beachside and where to find the infinite dash ability?

Edit nevermind found the slug just need the infinite dash
you don't need the infinite dash for any of the slugs. For what I remember the hardest one is the one which right at the edge of the beach. It blends with the sand really well

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
i meant where can i find the infinite dash

EDIT: Nevermind again i found it had to beat ice queen

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1842

Is it even possible to beat Finn without using cheats?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I remember playing this a year ago. It honestly didn't need any hentai content (which it does have) to be a good game on it's own. Sadly some of the content was hidden by VR back when I first played it.

D

Deleted member 1842

how do you use cheats for this game please tell me
Im using cheat engine. Basic max HP and SP values are: 4 bytes - 1120403456 and after upgrade 1128792064. After searching for those values just play with "Decreased/Increased value".

Important: While fighting with a boss you need to find different addresses for the same values.(which means: find 1120403456 or 1128792064 again)

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
can someone tell me how to find the ability to switch swords in a fight that is the last ability i can't find

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
What does the hint that says see all characters in a certain form even mean? I have 0/8 on that and I have everything else except I'm missing 2 clothes sets. For Finn I have lute, masquerade, wirt, chris and sailor. For Fionna I have the torn gown and the gym clothes only. I forget where to get the rope bondage thing and I don't know what the other one is.

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
What does the hint that says see all characters in a certain form even mean? I have 0/8 on that and I have everything else except I'm missing 2 clothes sets. For Finn I have lute, masquerade, wirt, chris and sailor. For Fionna I have the torn gown and the gym clothes only. I forget where to get the rope bondage thing and I don't know what the other one is.
There are two extra rooms where you find the orbs up above you where you first see the horse through the little hole and you use the 4d sword to get through the little hole and to the two holes above you in the same room to get the last two clothing sets for female finn

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
There are two extra rooms where you find the orbs up above you where you first see the horse through the little hole and you use the 4d sword to get through the little hole and to the two holes above you in the same room to get the last two clothing sets for female finn
Thanks. So first he hides Fionna's panties with spats and now he gets rid of the shibakini? That's disappointing. I have a feeling it has something to do with the fanbase and not just patreon.

Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

PhilipFlam

May 27, 2017
Guys, how to beat "Marcy's House" level? Sometimes double jump and dash+jump just refuse to work. I'm stuck at the fridge zone. Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 1842

Guys, how to beat "Marcy's House" level? Sometimes double jump and dash+jump just refuse to work. I'm stuck at the fridge zone. Thanks in advance.
from fridge door jump into the freezer then on the freezer door(on top of the fridge you have one point, grab it) next on the couter or directly on the fliped chair --> from the last leg on the belly --> head --> tail --> candle. Just use double-jump

PhilipFlam

May 27, 2017
from fridge door jump into the freezer then on the freezer door(on top of the fridge you have one point, grab it) next on the couter or directly on the fliped chair --> from the last leg on the belly --> head --> tail --> candle. Just use double-jump
Thanks.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
A tip on jumping: you need to be completely on the platform you're jumping from in order to be able to double jump. If you mistime your run it can still look like you first jumped while completely on whatever you're jumping from but, you won't be able to double jump.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes