Unity Abandoned What if "Adventure Time" was a 3D Anime Game [v8.5] [Mike Inel]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

el8

Jul 16, 2017
I checked the previous comments and someone mentioned there's NSFW content in shape of nude females. Can you actually fuck anything or at least get sexual interactions with them in any way?

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
There is no sexual interaction. Seems like the author didn't want to bother because of Finn as his character is underage in the show. I don't get it myself.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
if you guys wanna see some sex scenes from the game this guy maded some

and here is all animated scenes from the guy (detail u need a registred account on this website for see some hidden content
if u dont registry u will not see all the animated scenes like finn and the princess etc

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
if you guys wanna see some sex scenes from the game this guy maded some

and here is all animated scenes from the guy (detail u need a registred account on this website for see some hidden content
if u dont registry u will not see all the animated scenes like finn and the princess etc
Ah so are those scenes not in the game? or was that just added in the recent update? either way they look nicely detailed

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i ned some help please i dont can find 2 clothe from fiona i find evrithing from fin but for fiona i fint clothe ne2,and 5.... and they add new thre secrets i dont find frins 2 secrets....

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
any one know where the secrets are i found 4 spots.
use soul form with 4d sword to find these:
entance zone:
1. fly up to the hole above marci's house.
2. fly up to the other hole with light above the platform with the eye button statue.
3. fly through the little hole near where you break the planks on the way to the maze.
4.the other hole with light on the ceiling in front of the cage near the cardboard cut out with lever.
I also can't figure out how to get the crystals in marcis house area im stuck at that damn horse.

Last edited:

revenant281

Jun 19, 2017
Secrets i know by name
Textures ( The cage hole )
School ( Hole where you find horse first time )
Statues ( hole above marci house )
Marci House ( Eye statue hole )
Hallway ( hole above school's hole )
Flat ( opposite of hallway )

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes