5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2fa9190a8e1ff3462ef8272268a080f1715c73b5_hq.jpg

Overview
:
Based from the earlier seasons of Adventure Time, this 3rd-person action game features 6+ locations to explore, 7+ NPCs to meet, puzzles, challenges, and boss battles to fight!​

Thread Updated: 2017-06-10
Release Date: 2017-06-10
Developer: Mike Inel
Censorship: No
Version: 8.5
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Reset settings:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra: Archive

fa0el5by1hma.png ss14-ujxbkps9.jpg ss11-ux8r9zid.jpg ss7-5cnbfgkz.jpg ss3-spqbc6ra.jpg ss2-x82rqk7s.jpg 39st7tf2c2jt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
+1 I kept seeing this down below and thought it was just the title of discussion thread, happily, I have discovered otherwise.:p

Sidenote: just noticed in the smiles emoticon selection that the purple face REALLY seems to be enjoying those jiggle physics. LOL

Reactions: AhadF and TCMS

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I hope its on hiatus so he removes the nsfw, or makes it an original IP.......I really want a kingdom hearts clone

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
I found most all the NSFW material in the game in just have not found how to access it. Almost completed the game...it shows that I am missing a few people but the only area I can not figure out is the repeating maze (if there is more to it then what I already found).

Oschmedly

Sep 9, 2016
my problem is some of them are not unlocking for me and i believe i am at the final boss. and I am talking about the nsfw statuses unlocking.

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

to unlock the nsfw versions you need to use the ??? sword and hold F near the characters

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

No, you unlock it through a secret

here's a guide to all the unlocks and secrets:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
most of the NSFW content in an early version was limited to post game content, I did upload this here but not in releases as it was hardly an adult game at the time and is fun for its gameplay alone. It is general discussions or free speech forgot which. Some of the content used to be locked to the VR head set alone and some of it is kinda dull.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
This actually has pretty fun kingdom hearts-like gameplay. Also the snail is on a pillar in the eyes room.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yeah, once you get the movement upgrades, traversing the eye room is fun. I even managed to learn a neat trick to prevent you from respawning at the entrance by just swinging as you fall after getting caught. it'll place you at a logical point before the fall and if you're on a pillar and fall, you will spawn at the last pillar you stood on for a few seconds.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
is the developer working on something else i checked his patreon but i am not sure what is he working on currently

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes