What happened to my game thread?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
French curves...invented by...oh yeah: Ludwig Ernst Hans Burmester. Very French name that indeed!
What make it even better.
Would he'd been French, people would have called him narcissistic at least, chauvinist more surely. But here it's a none French who searched what country could match with "beautiful curves", and came to an obvious conclusion.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What make it even better.
Would he'd been French, people would have called him narcissistic at least, chauvinist more surely. But here it's a none French who searched what country could match with "beautiful curves", and came to an obvious conclusion.
That considering your womenfolk your country was the one that most needed them.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
That considering your womenfolk your country was the one that most needed them.
Look how far you've come... Stealing a French sarcastic reply... " ". :rolleyes:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Look how far you've come... Stealing a French sarcastic reply... " ". :rolleyes:
That is literally the playground equivalent of "No you!". C'mon...I thought we were engaging in a battle of wits, but I see now that I must withdraw, It is against my honour code to battle unarmed opponents.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
That is literally the playground equivalent of "No you!". C'mon...I thought we were engaging in a battle of wits, but I see now that I must withdraw, It is against my honour code to battle unarmed opponents.
You stole my weapon, then call in quit because you think I now have none ? No matters that Brits have a so high loosing count at war. Never underestimate your opponent, can repeat at anytime. :whistle:

I chose a proper Brit who also portrayed Queen Anne, King Louis XIII's wife, in the movie The Three Musketeers (1948) so as not to take sides in this Channel skirmish.
Still can't proceed her death last year :cry:

This said, "Murder, She Wrote" was called "Arabesque" in France, what send back to the French Curves. So, thanks for you subtle support, I knew that I can count on you, Morado.
Lame pun perhaps, or not, intended.

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You stole my weapon, then call in quit because you think I now have none ? No matters that Brits have a so high loosing count at war. Never underestimate your opponent, can repeat at anytime. :whistle:
You use a war with none French participants I notice. Even tribal African Zulu's with spears and bows can achieve something the French cannot, says something really. You've kinda put your own nation down there. Thanks for the own goal. :giggle:

• Wow
Reactions: Count Morado

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You use a war with none French participants I notice. Even tribal African Zulu's with spears and bows can achieve something the French cannot, says something really. You've kinda put your own nation down there. Thanks for the own goal. :giggle:
I'm old, my memory is a bit blurry now. Can you please remind me who had his ass kicked by a 19 years old French virgin girl ?

Oh boy, you were so scared that you even burned her.

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderer

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm old, my memory is a bit blurry now. Can you please remind me who had his ass kicked by a 19 years old French virgin girl ?

Oh boy, you were so scared that you even burned her.
Sick burn! Oh....

If that was a memory to you then...wow you must be really old.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If that was a memory to you then...wow you must be really old.
I always thought that you have no memories from your school years... Or is it just "days" in your country ? After all, what is there to teach regarding your History, beyond "we goes there, and they hated us", and, "we fought, and we lost" ?

But well, anyway, thanks for the unnecessary confirmation.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I always thought that you have no memories from your school years... Or is it just "days" in your country ? After all, what is there to teach regarding your History, beyond "we goes there, and they hated us", and, "we fought, and we lost" ?

But well, anyway, thanks for the unnecessary confirmation.
British Empire.jpg

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
As she's wearing presumably a Sari, she would be Indian and wouldn't be invoking God,
Tss tss, I'm sure that you noticed that it was all lower cases...
I wanted to go with "Lord", as for Shiva, but then it would have been more ambiguous than an unnamed deity.

but depending on the sect she would either invoke Brahma, Vishnu or Shiva as supreme creator or all 3 in a trinity.
What doesn't imply that she'll venerate one of them. As cliché as it is, I picture her more like a , right hand of course.
But I can compromise and goes with her following Ganesha. After all, he have his place in a forum full of creators like here. Is it why you like futa with big dicks so much, a reference to his trunk ?