What happened to my game thread?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I'd like to know what happened to my thread. Posted it in game request, I got the message that it has been moved, but it's not in completed or rejected requests, also not in games. Where did it go? The message said moved, not deleted.

Reactions: tariktokluk

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was the loli and shota outdoor exposure game wasn't it, if so it's probably hidden for staff to check.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
It's Outdoor Camp RPG and it's not lolis and shotas. Just because the girls have small or medium sized breasts doesn't make them lolis. It's not even tagged as loli on DLsite.

And the sequel, which I wanted to post at a later date, even has several girls with big breasts. Lolis don't have big breasts and/or wide hips. If this get's rejected because they think it's against rule 7 than it would just show how haphazardly those decisions are made. The protagonist of Summer Memories is defintely much younger than the boys in Outdoor Camp or the sequel and Summer Memories also has a girl who looks like she's maybe 12 years old at best.

Last edited:

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
"Being checked for", doesn't necessarily mean it will be banned.
All that means is that it's under review for now.
Just wait for the result. ;)

And besides, it's not uncommon for DLsite to have incorrect/missing tags.
Look at or
from the same publisher. They definitely have lolis in it, but they don't have the tag.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So, how long does it take? It's been a week now.
Most likely denied. The girls might be explicitly 18 yo in the game description but they still fall under loli archetypes so it doesn't matter, and moderators are especially nitpicky when it comes to eastern games even though the artstyle is "less realistic" which should fall under the rule 7 exception.

There is no way around it, just know that moderators here are pettanko haters and furry lovers.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
So, how long does it take? It's been a week now.
Hmm... Something special happened during that week, but I can't remember what. Could it be the reason why the none payed volunteers who compose the staff and moderation, had less free time to care about your game ?

russianbot

Oct 28, 2022
Hmm... Something special happened during that week, but I can't remember what. Could it be the reason why the none payed volunteers who compose the staff and moderation, had less free time to care about your game ?
If the majority of staff are Christian, that would explain why they are so biased towards allowing shota over loli.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Hm, maybe that's why I waited a week and not just 2 or 3 days. Even if they play the whole game from beginning to end to check it, it's a very short game that is finished in about 3 hours if you take your time and less than 1 hour if you rush through. Also, several other games have been approved or rejected in that time. Is it too much to ask for an official answer or decision?
If the majority of staff are Christian, that would explain why they are so biased towards allowing shota over loli.
Shouldn't a good Christian hate sex in every way? For good Christians sex is only to make kids and not to be enjoyed. ;)

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Fuck, my muslin neighbors are secretly Christians...
For Christians it's a holly day, for others it can, and is for some, perfectly be an excuse to throw a big party with your family/friends. Especially when they live in a mostly Christian country and have young kids, because you know, when they'll goes back to school, all the Christians kids will ask them what gifts they had for Christmas.
Plus for many workers it's a fucking busy period and they have other things to think about when they come home.

It's the holidays, it would have been rude to let him starve.

Is it too much to ask for an official answer or decision?
I don't know, is it too much to ask for a bit a patience and respect for the volunteers ?

Reactions: Icarus Media

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
At least tell me if it's rejected. Not telling me anything is just rude. Come on, I took the time to make a thread according to the rules, with required layout and all, and uploaded the game to several hosts. This took some time and work, of course I'm pissed for being disrespected.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was in game requests at some point. I remember seeing it get posted before turning the PC off and expecting it not to be around the next day, it was at least going to need R7 checking.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I guess when not even staff members can find it than it was just deleted. Good to know...

This will definitely be the last time I decided to share anything here with the community.

Last edited:

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
I can't say I'm surprised, TBH. I'm familiar with Outdoor Camp RPG, and even if it's not tagged as such, it's definitely loli.

That said, the staff are remarkably inconsistent with Rule 7

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
This will definitely be the last time I decided to share anything here with the community.
"They don't want me ? Well, I'll never come here again, it will teach them a lesson..."

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
"They don't want me ? Well, I'll never come here again, it will teach them a lesson..."
I'm only responsible for what I say/write, not for what you might understand.

I can't say I'm surprised, TBH. I'm familiar with Outdoor Camp RPG, and even if it's not tagged as such, it's definitely loli.

That said, the staff are remarkably inconsistent with Rule 7
Except teens aren't lolis. The official definition of loli, even here in rule 7, is prepubescent kids. And yeah, that's why I said those decisions are made haphazardly. Ten year old kids or even younger are allowed in games like Summer Memories, Succubus Affection or the recently posted game about a boy and his big titted sister. Or of the games with western 3D models there are some banned but than they allowed other games with more loli content than the ones they banned.