What happened to my game thread?

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Not quite right. The official (F95zone) definition of a Loli is:

View attachment 2295149
Which includes (young) teens.

And Lolis aren't forbidden by default. There are 489 games tagged as Loli.
View attachment 2295162
Rule 7 "only" applies when a Loli looks too young.
That's the tag rule, rule 7 clearly says...
Opera Momentaufnahme_2023-01-08_172407_f95zone.to.png
Also, small waist and wide hips isn't undeveloped or prepubescent. Also also, most of those 489 loli tags are games where there's NO loli in the game, just small breasted girls. Going by the way the definition is usually used even my 35 year old cousin would be a loli and that is bullshit.

And in case you need a clear example that rule 7 has no clear definition in how it is used or implemented and therefore doesn't make sense:
F95 didn't allow Dumb Koala's "The Intern" because of rule 7 but they allowed "My Loyal Pets", which is the sequel and has the exact same girls.

Last edited:

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
That's the tag rule, rule 7 clearly says...
View attachment 2295293
NO loli in the game, just small breasted girls.
The tag rule IS the official definition. Rule 7 is an extension of that in case a character looks too young.
Take it as the following:
A Loli is such and such, but if a loli looks too young, then it's prohibited.

Also, small waist and wide hips isn't undeveloped or prepubescent.
That is of course true, but F95 has neither a petite nor a teen tag, so many of this body types are getting that tag.

Also also, most of those 489 loli tags are games where there's NO loli in the game, just small breasted girls.
And some of them have literal (fictional) children (with ages mentioned) in it, with bodies that let the Outdoor Camp RPG girls look like hags.

And in case you need a clear example that rule 7 has no clear definition [...]
Don't worry, I am well aware of the inconstancy of the Rule 7 regulation.
And just to be clear, I am not arguing against you, I just try to explain.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Not my game, I'm not a dev, but a japanese game I wanted to share, with fan translation.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Not my game, I'm not a dev, but a japanese game I wanted to share, with fan translation.
Sorry to hear that. Now, you need to move on. The game isn't going to be put on here. Maybe, if you find a different type of game, something that will appease the f95 gods, it might get put on here. If, you decide to want to share again.

A lot of people on here are childish. Best just ignore and move on. We have a lot of wannabe comedians, smart alecks, keyboard warriors and tough guys & gals. It's like school all over again.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Maybe, if you find a different type of game, something that will appease the f95 gods, it might get put on here. If, you decide to want to share again.
Doubtful since I'm not into tit goblins. I simply prefer small breasts and petite bodies, I have a few games with the usual big titted girls but not with melon sized or even bigger tits. Most games I have are with small to medium sized girls or games where you can create or to some point change the appearance.

A lot of people on here are childish. Best just ignore and move on. We have a lot of wannabe comedians, keyboard warriors and tough guys & gals. It's like school all over again.
Feels more like Twitter.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
It's Outdoor Camp RPG and it's not lolis and shotas. Just because the girls have small or medium sized breasts doesn't make them lolis. It's not even tagged as loli on DLsite.

And the sequel, which I wanted to post at a later date, even has several girls with big breasts. Lolis don't have big breasts and/or wide hips. If this get's rejected because they think it's against rule 7 than it would just show how haphazardly those decisions are made. The protagonist of Summer Memories is defintely much younger than the boys in Outdoor Camp or the sequel and Summer Memories also has a girl who looks like she's maybe 12 years old at best.
Hate to break it to u mate but lolis can have big breasts too, in fact allot of lolis are drawn with big breasts to try and get around them being called loli but it doesn't work because a loli is a loli their breast size does not determine if they are loli or not.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Most games I have are with small to medium sized girls or games where you can create or to some point change the appearance.
do u think i could get a list of their names please? even if they aren't on here i'd search them up myself because i am also a lover of shortstacks with small to medium sized breasts.

i do disagree that loli's don't have large breasts thing though, there are plenty of loli's (prepubescent girls) in media that i have seen that have large beasts, in fact that is even a category of loli, loli's that have large breasts so yea u are wrong there (even some real life prepubescent (under the age of 12) girls can develop large breasts).

and yea there really should be a tag for petite or teens as most of the stuff ive seen marked as loli just really isn't loli at all on this site but because of their short height and smallish breasts they get lumped in with the loli's so it really makes finding what u want allot harder weather it be actual loli's or petite women/teens.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
What Jersey? :sneaky:
I was more thinking about the big one really close to Ireland.

Jersey is part of the little thumb pebbles, it mark their way back to civilization when you follow them North to South.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017