VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WetSand-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ucsmunit

May 22, 2021
Big Thanks for release!
It's mine favourite AVN, and I can say, that have been waiting for this chapter ever since playing the previous one. <3
PS: haven't played new chapter yet, but i'm sure that work is gonna be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Likho Games

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Big Thanks for release!
It's mine favourite AVN, and I can say, that have been waiting for this chapter ever since playing the previous one. <3
PS: haven't played new chapter yet, but i'm sure that work is gonna be great.
Thanks for paying attention to the game and waiting for the release. We really hope that you will be satisfied with what you will see in chapter 3

ReaperDragon.exe

Sep 4, 2021
You need to put in a skip button on the minigames for those who don't want to play them, cause the map minigame is rage inducing for me to deal with.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Damnit I'm replaying and I think I know why I missed the Anna path, her and Lauren are mutually exclusive thanks to the "notorious thief/passionate lover" question

Reactions: Likho Games

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I was enjoed game until i was hit by card game, it s definetly need skip button. I dont want that numbercrunch in VN. other minigames are fine, but this is a cockblock that hits like a crunch-truck in overall funny casual game. Pls, no.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I was enjoed game until i was hit by card game, it s definetly need skip button. I dont want that numbercrunch in VN. other minigames are fine, but this is a cockblock that hits like a crunch-truck in overall funny casual game. Pls, no.
Especially for those who find mini games difficult or do not like them, we have added a "skip mini games" button in the options. You can check the box and do not play mini games

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Is 36 the glory hole scene? it won't unlock in the gallery
In version 0.6.0, definitely yes. But as I said earlier, there was some error in previous versions and the numbering could move off.

Hmm, so you definitely saw it, but it wasn't added? Maybe there are some problems with the saves, with the cache :unsure:

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Damnit I'm replaying and I think I know why I missed the Anna path, her and Lauren are mutually exclusive thanks to the "notorious thief/passionate lover" question
Yes, in general, we wanted to create situations where you'd have to choose between characters so you wouldn't get all the images in one playthrough. Maybe we went a little overboard. While the game is in development, we have the opportunity to change something, but we want to have all the content, all the scenes in order to understand who should get what amount of points and in what moments

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Wet Sands to v0.6.0f.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Jan 3, 2019
The game is cool, it's a pity the updates are coming out for a long time. And from my country, I cannot support you on patreon (payments are not allowed). In general, I can only wish you success, there are very few such games.

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
The game is cool, it's a pity the updates are coming out for a long time. And from my country, I cannot support you on patreon (payments are not allowed). In general, I can only wish you success, there are very few such games.
Yeah, unfortunately we're doing the game after our main job, so it's not quick. However, we are thinking of doing chapter 4 in parts and releasing it more often.

As for support - it would be wonderful if you would tell other people about the game, actively communicate in Discord and tell your impressions - what you liked and what you didn't. Maybe you have interesting suggestions for the next chapters

Reactions: bigdickwaterland
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes