VN Ren'Py Wet Sand [v0.6.2f] [Likho Games]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Opprawo

Feb 20, 2023
Hello developers! I have a couple questions about the galarea and achievements. Will you be making achievements in the game? I saw that in the steam they have them and thought it would be cool if in the regular version they will be too. And with the art's in the gallery. Maybe you should leave the numbers after they opened so it's easier to know what's left?

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hello developers!
Howdy, Opprawo!

Well, I think it's possible to add an achievement screen somewhere in the main menu. We'll think about it, but I can't promise it will be added in the next update.
About the gallery, that sounds reasonable.
Thanks for the feedback.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Opprawo

Opprawo

Feb 20, 2023
Hello devs!
Will you be making a walk through guide too?
I'm not sure what I'm saying, but I think a full-fledged walkthrough guide will be done when all the chapters are ready. Although I agree that some things are just too damn hard to understand and get through. By the way, someone in steam made a guide on achievements and relationships

Reactions: Likho Games

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hello devs!
Will you be making a walk through guide too?
At the moment players are writing their own walkthrough guides (check steam) but as soon as the game is finished we will definitely write our walk through guide!

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Hi, is there anyone here can get image 22? Is it still a bug?
The bug has been fixed in version 0.4.1. For some reason the moderators are not adding this version here on F95 (although we sent a request).
We are sure that you will be able to find the right version on the Internet ;)

Reactions: inck43

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
When can I complete the part-time sleuth quest?
This task takes place against a backdrop of major events. First you find pills in the closet, then you talk to the crew trying to find out what it could be, and at the end of the second chapter the obvious (or is it?) appears - who is responsible for the past captain's death

Reactions: ScrewFearMe

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
This task takes place against a backdrop of major events. First you find pills in the closet, then you talk to the crew trying to find out what it could be, and at the end of the second chapter the obvious (or is it?) appears - who is responsible for the past captain's death
Thanks

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
I really liked the game. The mere fact that the dark elf here is a Drow and not a Japanese-style dark elf already evokes admiration. Olivia is beautiful and I look forward to continued content with her.
Good luck with your development!

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
I really liked the game. The mere fact that the dark elf here is a Drow and not a Japanese-style dark elf already evokes admiration. Olivia is beautiful and I look forward to continued content with her.
Good luck with your development!
Hi! Yes, we are big fans of DND, so drow is our choice :)
As for Olivia - you'll get yours, because there will be a side quest with her in the third chapter!
Thank you so much for playing and for liking the game!

Reactions: Kainit103

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Hi! Yes, we are big fans of DND, so drow is our choice :)
As for Olivia - you'll get yours, because there will be a side quest with her in the third chapter!
Thank you so much for playing and for liking the game!
Are you into D&D? Commendable. I play it myself (and lead), albeit in Pathfinder. By the way, as an inspiration, I can recommend the pathfinder adventure “Skulls And Shackles” for the first edition of pathfinder (at least this way I can see its implementation, but no matter how much I try to persuade my friends to do this compilation, it just doesn’t work))

Last edited:

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Are you into D&D? Commendable. I play it myself (and lead), albeit in Pathfinder. By the way, as an inspiration, I can recommend the pathfinder adventure “Skulls And Shackles” for the first edition of pathfinder (at least this way I can see its implementation, but no matter how much I try to persuade my friends to do this compilation, it just doesn’t work))
Next paycheck, we'll go to the hobby store and pick up a kit to familiarize ourselves with Pathfinder ;)

Reactions: Kainit103

Kainit103

Jun 5, 2020
Next paycheck, we'll go to the hobby store and pick up a kit to familiarize ourselves with Pathfinder ;)
Heh, it sounds funny in the context of the fact that you, the developer of a game about pirates, are talking about buying an adventure about pirates in the era of Internet piracy on a site that, in the case of certain games, distributes links to torrents - “the sacred treasure of Internet pirates of all stripes”)

Reactions: Likho Games

Likho Games

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
Heh, it sounds funny in the context of the fact that you, the developer of a game about pirates, are talking about buying an adventure about pirates in the era of Internet piracy on a site that, in the case of certain games, distributes links to torrents - “the sacred treasure of Internet pirates of all stripes”)
Hahaha! Indeed!

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
What I have to search on Anna's room on the New Beginning quest after catch the weasel(or miss)..??

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes