VN Ren'Py Abandoned We're Nudists [Ep. 1] [IctRom]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019

News
  • Guys, my work is very slow at the moment because it's summer and I'm extremely busy and I can't promise you that I'll finish the next update very quickly.
  • I'm about halfway through the progress, but I can't finish what I proposed for the next update in a short time.
  • See you soon and I wish you all a good and hot vacation!

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017

News
  • Guys, my work is very slow at the moment because it's summer and I'm extremely busy and I can't promise you that I'll finish the next update very quickly.
  • I'm about halfway through the progress, but I can't finish what I proposed for the next update in a short time.
  • See you soon and I wish you all a good and hot vacation!
Well good luck. Please try to get an update out though..:)

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
hope next update will apllied nude behavior for activity so like the title nude/naked for everything you do (eat nude, sleep nude, in house nude, etc)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Sorry to disappoint you, but the lesbian stuff can't be avoided.
It one of Daria's ways to bring some fresh meat to daddy:p
That's a shame. Your VN looked good but if the lesbian content is forced then I will have to pass. Good luck.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I'm going to tell you the truth about my plan.

The game will not be played only from the MC perspective. You'll also be playing Daria, so you'll have to make some choices, like bad girl/good girl, so to speak.
She will meet other boys and girls.
It's not a single character game play.
You should add this in OP under planned tags and dev notes. I dont play multiprotag games specially ones that where play a LI fooling around with other people. And no info in the op mention or suggests something like this.

Reactions: Hoshihimi

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I'm going to tell you the truth about my plan.

The game will not be played only from the MC perspective. You'll also be playing Daria, so you'll have to make some choices, like bad girl/good girl, so to speak.
She will meet other boys and girls.
It's not a single character game play.
Sorry to disappoint you, but the lesbian stuff can't be avoided.
forced lesbian+muliple protagonists AND other dicks? ummmm :unsure:

It one of Daria's ways to bring some fresh meat to daddy:p
so this Daria is a glorified pimp and will also fuck around with boys and girls? what if we tell her either NO or FUCK OFF and be done with her. will we get this option as players? its a rhetorical question, she is after all a main "li".

if thats where you are heading, maybe consider adding the NTR/sharing/swinging/cuck future tags cause from what you say plus this
Voyeurism
it looks like that is where this is going.

doesnt sound much like a harem, but good luck to you.

I will see myself out..

9e7D.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoshihimi

narogahl

Dec 28, 2018
I wonder, is he still alive? Nothing since may. I does not encourage me to be a contributor. It was a nice start and I really would like a continuing!

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
I mean, he did log in, but said nothing here neither in his patreon, last time was on July with the news that "he has no time because he is busy", which I'm ok with, but a post from time to time to tell people, "hey, I still plan to keep this going" is needed for people to not drop your game xD

Will keep it on list for a bit, just to be sure if it's abandoned or he is really just busy, but at this point I don't really expect this to go nowhere.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes