VN Ren'Py Abandoned We're Nudists [Ep. 1] [IctRom]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Hi, I'm IctRom, and after playing numerous adult visual novel games, I decided to make my own. My goal is to create something that reaches your heart and mind and satisfies you to the fullest.
so... uhm... you dont have a goal to getting rich from this? :illuminati:

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I hope the creator has plans for adding more girls, just wandering up to the MCs beachhouse endlessly.

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
The only critique I can give this at current time is the poor grammar (Doesn't kill the entire game unlike other games)
And the single choice options...

Single choice options gets old *quickly* and by the time I finished EP1, I was already more than annoyed at it...

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
The only critique I can give this at current time is the poor grammar (Doesn't kill the entire game unlike other games)
And the single choice options...

Single choice options gets old *quickly* and by the time I finished EP1, I was already more than annoyed at it...
Yea, devs need to learn that you don't need to add a choice for everything. We're banging, i don't need to stop and press "remove bra" during the scene.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Well, I'm not so optimistic. Maybe if I work on this game for more than 2 years, I don't know...
But rich I don't think so.
for a start, change patreon to subscribestar. bigbrother is the best example for going into incest route then patreon hit it with a huge sledgehammer :FacePalm:

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
His dick being a diff colour then the rest of him doesn't help. It's like he covered himself in SPF 500 and left his dick to get sunburnt and heal brown. Then there's the fact foreskins are gross, so it looking like a parasitic worm doesn't help
Mine is a bit darker due to scaring from all night fuck-a-thons.

Pipercat

Oct 4, 2017
Grammer is really bad, I suggest someone English to help you with that game, also you really shouldn't rush it to get sex, nudity on 1st release IS ENOUGH (y)

kEEP IT UP BRO
I completely agree. Sex is way too quick, character "thoughts" are a bit ridiculous but the game may have potential. We'll see

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes