yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToAlabamaItsLegalBro-0.1.6b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Jun 30, 2018
hey, will there ever be more people to use your powers on??? Family members or people you find in the park or other places??? It's really not meant to be a criticism, I just wanted to know what's next for me/us.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Can you do anything with the chatbot saleswoman?
For the moment, the chatbot allows you to increase or reduce the favorability that the saleswoman has towards you, which influences the sale price. I plan to make their reactions more complex later. I could also add codes/phrases that trigger specific actions.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
hey, will there ever be more people to use your powers on??? Family members or people you find in the park or other places??? It's really not meant to be a criticism, I just wanted to know what's next for me/us.
Hey! I am focusing for the moment on Gwendolyn, I am also preparing an event concerning her, but I will add other girls on whom we can use some powers, however Gwendolyn will remain the main girl, the others will be secondary and will have less interactions (like saleswomen for example)

Reactions: aifman7

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Frankly, I don't understand why there are fertility pills. If she is not going to get pregnant, there is absolutely no point.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
For the moment, the chatbot allows you to increase or reduce the favorability that the saleswoman has towards you, which influences the sale price. I plan to make their reactions more complex later. I could also add codes/phrases that trigger specific actions.
Ah alright, I was trying to find any specific interactions. Good to know that's in the eventual pipeline.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Hey! I am focusing for the moment on Gwendolyn, I am also preparing an event concerning her, but I will add other girls on whom we can use some powers, however Gwendolyn will remain the main girl, the others will be secondary and will have less interactions (like saleswomen for example)
Just wanted to chime in here and thank you for keeping the main focus on a single character. I really think trainer games like this are far better when there are fewer characters with more interactions rather than more characters with fewer (or copy/paste) interactions.

Keep up the great work! I played through most of the content after your previous update so I'll be holding off on playing again for a while, but I really enjoyed what you have so far and there is already a solid amount of content here for as early as it is in the game's development progress.

I also really like the whole idea of filming your interactions with her and playing them back. I'd love to see this concept explored further, especially taking into consideration her altered or different mental states (mind control / horniness / anger / shame / etc). For example, it might be interesting to see her reacting differently to seeing a recording of you having sleep sex with her, depending on her current mood/mentality. There is already an element of this present but I think it might be fun to see it expanded upon.

This nuance will probably require far more development time than it's worth, though... definitely focus on whatever you think is most important to the game/story first! What you have here so far is awesome.

Reactions: B.A.T/Squaround

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
at what point can I give her a gift? she keeps sussing me out.
If she is suspicious, it is probably because she has a bad experience or saw the player put a pill in a bottle. You then need to make her forget all this so that she is no longer suspicious

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
How to increase their favorability?

Kinda cant find right word to compliment them
You can say : "you are cute" for exemple, there is also: beautiful, pretty, smart, nice, kind, clever, attractive, charming, stunning, gorgeous, impressive, fantastic, wonderful, great, amazing, lovely

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes