majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
How do I get the Hscene with pharmacist, because it says something about selling Gwendolyn and I dont see that option anywhere.

B.A.T/Squaround

Black Arts Theatre/Squaround
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
How do I get the Hscene with pharmacist, because it says something about selling Gwendolyn and I dont see that option anywhere.
You must have the power "negotiate" and change Gwendolyn's personality into an "item"

scable

Sep 19, 2017
is there a way to get her to come back after she leaves from seeing a dvd of her sleep rape

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
NEW RELEASE: Welcome to Alabama! It's legal bro! 0.1.5 update [PATREON]

Hi! I just updated my game, the main new features are:

• The saleswomen’s favorability system, depending on what you say to the saleswomen when you talk to them (for now, it detects some insults, threats and compliments), you can increase or decrease their favorability, the higher their favorability, the more interesting the selling and buying prices will be.

• For that, I improved the pseudo-chatbot so that it detects more sentences.

• I also fixed some bugs.
Otherwise, I continue to work on my first event.

Reactions: Neomycin

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
NEW RELEASE: Welcome to Alabama! It's legal bro! 0.1.6 update [PATREON]

Hi! I just updated my game, the main new features are:

• A new variant of the H-scene with Gwendolyn, you can now switch from anal cowgirl to "from behind" position.

• I've also added a sudoku. It's not a mini-game to win money, it's one of Gwendolyn's things, stored in the same place as her photo. For the moment, there's no point in playing it, it's more there to show what Gwendolyn's interests are, I'll probably keep adding objects to Gwendolyn's room, like books for example. I really think you understand someone better by seeing what they have and what they do.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Edit : version 0.1.6

I forgot to mention that in version 0.1.6 there was also a change in the way Gwendolyn's menstruation is handled, now she doesn't bleed every time she has intercourse during her period, it's more random. However, it's still possible to see when she menstruates in her stats, which could be useful as it affects her fertility. I'm sorry I forgot to mention this.

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
NEW RELEASE: Welcome to Alabama! It's legal bro! 0.1.7 update [PATREON]

Hi! I just updated my game, I did not have much time to prepare anything ambitious, so this update is rather minor. However, I have started to set up some new features that will be useful for future events:

• I have added a new location: the ruins. There is not much to do there for now, but this mystical place will obviously have its importance in the story.

• I have also made the weather a bit more complex. Now, from time to time, the sky will turn gray, and the atmosphere will become darker and heavier. The weather will have its impact, but for now, don’t worry too much about it...

B.A.T/Squaround

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Summary of changelogs

Changelogs:

Version 0.1.4:

• A new variant of the H-scene with Gwendolyn, you can now switch from cowgirl to missionary position, thanks to this scene, there is now a new interaction with Gwendolyn where, when she wakes up and is nympho, you can choose to continue.

• I also added a pseudo-chatbot to talk to the saleswomen

Version 0.1.5:

• The saleswomen’s favorability system, depending on what you say to the saleswomen when you talk to them (for now, it detects some insults, threats and compliments), you can increase or decrease their favorability, the higher their favorability, the more interesting the selling and buying prices will be.

• For that, I improved the pseudo-chatbot so that it detects more sentences.

Version 0.1.6:

• A new variant of the H-scene with Gwendolyn, you can now switch from anal cowgirl to "from behind" position.

• I've also added a sudoku. It's not a mini-game to win money, it's one of Gwendolyn's things, stored in the same place as her photo. For the moment, there's no point in playing it, it's more there to show what Gwendolyn's interests are, I'll probably keep adding objects to Gwendolyn's room, like books for example. I really think you understand someone better by seeing what they have and what they do.

• Now Gwendolyn doesn't bleed every time she has intercourse during her period, it's more random. However, it's still possible to see when she menstruates in her stats, which could be useful as it affects her fertility.

Version 0.1.6.b:

• The size of sudoku numbers has been multiplied by 2

• I modified the message at the beginning
screenshot0046.png screenshot0034.png screenshot0030.png

Reactions: Lust0ne and onic
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes