We got the big news !

Michel_Le_Pêcheur

Jul 10, 2021
Came to f95 to see what was all about illusion and their "exagerated" death but it seems its just a rebrand and mixing their games to make soup that is either good or bad.

Anyway, its probably best to wait for a repack with some mods, at least there is official english so no need for machine translation nightmare.

Reactions: Aislinn
May 5, 2020
I won't be surprised if the vast majority if not all animations will be the same as Honey Select or Koikatsu.
There is less interaction than honey select and koikatsu party in sex mode, the animation are pretty much the same (there are new submission animations).
The editor is better, but there aren't a lot of assets such as hair, dress, accessories.

lookinground

Apr 10, 2020
whaaaat no walking around getting real close to the characters!!! NOOOOO!!!! thats my favorite part!

how many characters can you put in the game at once? 100?

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
can anyone link a mod or anything that blocks the always online requirement?
the plugin doesnt work from what i tried

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
There is less interaction than honey select and koikatsu party in sex mode, the animation are pretty much the same (there are new submission animations).
The editor is better, but there aren't a lot of assets such as hair, dress, accessories.
What do you mean by interaction in sex mode ? The only thing i can remember by interacting during sex scenes in both games is changing speed and position... i'm surely wrong

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
From my point of view with the whole thing about their new TOS is that it is funny. Cause I am a filthy pirate. I never respected their TOS in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 912BHi and Schulth

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
meh, game doesnt work, after the whitescreen it doesnt go any further.

Does anyone have a savegame I can just load, that skips the intro (which is broken)?

edited: nevermind, STN has a fix for it.

Last edited:

bbay222

Sep 10, 2020
There is less interaction than honey select and koikatsu party in sex mode
Less than Koikatsu, but not less than Honey Select, it is pretty much the same.
What do you mean by interaction in sex mode ? The only thing i can remember by interacting during sex scenes in both games is changing speed and position... i'm surely wrong
Koikatsu "Caress" system was different and a little more in depth with the girl having erogenous zones and preferences that let you increase or limited your ability to get her horny during the caress phase. HoneyComb and Honey Select are a little more automated with fixed positions that worked the same as the sex positions.

Not that it really matters anyway at the end of the day.

From my point of view with the whole thing about their new TOS is that it is funny. Cause I am a filthy pirate. I never respected their TOS in the first place.
I mean I will get it on Steam so long as an uncensor mod is released. Not sure what their end game is by trying to limit modding via TOS now along with the shitty renderer making things difficult enough already. I'm still salty I'm never getting my pregnancy mod for Room Girl.

Thunderzzz

May 31, 2018
I just tried it. My god it's so bad.
So it's basically Honey Select with Koikatsu models.
Koikatsu was great because of all the positions you had and all the personalities.

Honey Select had the "realistic" style to it where you would make incredibly gorgeous models

This one is like a mutated abandonned child of both lol

• Haha
Reactions: Antera

X256

Dec 27, 2022
I think it's enforced if modders get money from their work. Otherwise they are pretty much untouchable and for good reason.
Well, I'm hopeful