We got the big news !

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
oh we have to download the free bunny suit content from their site. Was wondering why it isn't showing in game.
The torrent link doesn't seem to include the pre order grim reaper outfit though, any idea how to get that?

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2021
oh we have to download the free bunny suit content from their site. Was wondering why it isn't showing in game.
The torrent link doesn't seem to include the pre order grim reaper outfit though, any idea how to get that?
As far as I know the game release at 0 : 00 the DLC release around 8 o clock

Btw, here is grim reaper DLC just select and download only DLC not all the torrent

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Thanks for the download link share. Just started the download. What I hear is there are no subtitles for dialogue in game? so whilst menus and stuff are translated we dont get translation of speech??

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
As far as I know the game release at 0 : 00 the DLC release around 8 o clock

Btw, here is grim reaper DLC just select and download only DLC not all the torrent
thank you

Thanks for the download link share. Just started the download. What I hear is there are no subtitles for dialogue in game? so whilst menus and stuff are translated we dont get translation of speech??
As far as I remember illusion's games used to have japanese subs, which modders then machine/hard translate the text to english. This game doesn't seem to have subs so we will have to wait for modder magic i guess.

Reactions: Schulth

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
fyi: the game sends your IP adress to illusions server, and it can not be played without internet. It will also close itself if you disconnect your internet it seems.

Reactions: standbygames

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
It appears the sentence "well.. look at who was right" is just one step away...
I still hope I was wrong though

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
Since many people likes honeyselect & koikatsu then here's the result.
Whenever illusion releases a gameplay oriented game, the first people to complain are usually the one's who can't even run it (low fps), then shit & whine at the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnMTB

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
no one asked or needed the next dumbed down honey-select that has not changed much for a decade, but now with koikatsu looks.

But illusion never understood that people did not dislike their gameplay oriented games for the gameplay, but because of illusion being too dumb to even get half decent performance out of anything.

No amount of renaming can fix that company.

They also (as usual) just added the bare minimum amount of clothes to the new game, as is evident by looking at screenshots in twitter.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Was ever Illusion about gameplay? (and aren't they history?)
My impression is they always were about better graphics, but besides a couple of titles, we can hardly see other than straight forward sims.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Was ever Illusion about gameplay? (and aren't they history?)
My impression is they always were about better graphics, but besides a couple of titles, we can hardly see other than straight forward sims.
They used to be one of the best simulation H game makers, with games like sexybeach, artificial girl being really successful and huge as people thought illusion is going to make the best "open" world H simulator. It's later around the mid 201x it felt like they kinda stop innovating. Honey select onwards alot of their games are just reused content even till now as we can see HC is just a mix match of systems between 2 games (Koikatsu's char maker + honey select gameplay). Even back when A.I shoujo was out, their advertising was rather misleading as we thought they are dabbling into actual machine learning A.I which the characters will "learn" and adapt to our playstyle which isn't true at all.

I've read people saying it's due to older staffs already leaving the company, which makes sense. illusion is suffering the same state as activision blizzard where old exployees who know what they want to create leaving the company. It's now just a shell that keeps reusing content and pump out games for sales.

I would rather they learn from KISS / CM3D and keep updating that 1 game and sell DLCs, at least the game that has a decent base gets more content as compared to them keep restarting games from "scratch" that provides nothing new.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
They used to be one of the best simulation H game makers, with games like sexybeach, artificial girl being really successful and huge as people thought illusion is going to make the best "open" world H simulator. It's later around the mid 201x it felt like they kinda stop innovating. Honey select onwards alot of their games are just reused content even till now as we can see HC is just a mix match of systems between 2 games (Koikatsu's char maker + honey select gameplay). Even back when A.I shoujo was out, their advertising was rather misleading as we thought they are dabbling into actual machine learning A.I which the characters will "learn" and adapt to our playstyle which isn't true at all.

I've read people saying it's due to older staffs already leaving the company, which makes sense. illusion is suffering the same state as activision blizzard where old exployees who know what they want to create leaving the company. It's now just a shell that keeps reusing content and pump out games for sales.

I would rather they learn from KISS / CM3D and keep updating that 1 game and sell DLCs, at least the game that has a decent base gets more content as compared to them keep restarting games from "scratch" that provides nothing new.
money money money...
why sell new lights to upgrade the car, when you can change the lights and sell it as a new model

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
money money money...
why sell new lights to upgrade the car, when you can change the lights and sell it as a new model
Technically selling a DLC at $30 is way easier and faster than constantly redoing games and selling at $60, the resources (especially debugging) cost lesser as well, CM3D is exactly such example. But yea I agree it's just due to quick profits, lack of vision and laziness in perfecting what they started, they constantly want to milk their fanbase by cheapening out their products. What's stopping them from throwing in KoiKatsu's char maker into Artificial Academy instead of honey select's lobby base system, most logical sense is the A.I for characters being the biggest wall. AA/AA2 is fun and cool but the A.Is are buggy af, just like with A.I shoujo but both series are still fun tbh. Heck roomgirl was a half ass project that seems like they are trying to make another "Artificial" game but didn't even felt completed, why even start in that case. It's like them burning out 3 days into finding motivation to work on something.

Reactions: BarnMTB and JhonLui