1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

dtezt

Nov 18, 2017
In the lower right corner of the Game there is a blue box in every Room where you can do some actions. Just click on it. Took me 1 or 2 ingame Days to figure out too xD

Reactions: Vimtoking

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
In the lower right corner of the Game there is a blue box in every Room where you can do some actions. Just click on it. Took me 1 or 2 ingame Days to figure out too xD
lmao, cheers... had you not told me that i'd have been at it much longer XD (thats not counting in game days :p)

<on a side note>
what is the relationships between the girls and the mc ?
im presuming moira's the mom as the infor about her says shes a milf ...... but considering to me she doesn't look like a milf,,, more like a teen, i just figured it'd be better to ask you peeps which are the correct relationships between them and mc

jaba29

Feb 3, 2019
hello... i thinnk i foud a small bug in status my corruption dont go more then 1... and how do i get point for appearance and at help it say i finish all thigs for this.... another thing where can i put cameras i put in bathroom but i can`t set them in another place.. corr.PNG

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I could not buy the chocolate bar nor the anal lube, I clicked on all parts of the squares ... these intens really are not active in this version or can be some kind of problem? And Moira also does not appear in the pool, even with the indication on the screen.

D

Deleted member 1234268

the game start with black screen and stay like that any solution and how i can see the images, all they appears in blank in graphics folder?

Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
lmao, cheers... had you not told me that i'd have been at it much longer XD (thats not counting in game days :p)

<on a side note>
what is the relationships between the girls and the mc ?
im presuming moira's the mom as the infor about her says shes a milf ...... but considering to me she doesn't look like a milf,,, more like a teen, i just figured it'd be better to ask you peeps which are the correct relationships between them and mc
Moira is the mother, and Sasha and Victoria are sisters.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Put this to OP:
Ways of Life Version 0.4.7A

Changelog:

Fixed most of the lag in the game
Scripts updated, the game shouldn't crash anymore
Fixed stuck images on the background
New event on Sunday: Shopping all together
Added XXX cutscene for Moira
Added XXX cutscene for Sasha
Added XXX cutscene for Victoria
Slimmed down the code, the game should run smoother
UI more responsive (still needed sometime to click two times, we're still inspecting the issue)

bunk_88

Sep 1, 2018
how can i raise agility, appearance, mystical power, morality and corruption ? or is it not implemented already ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how can i raise agility, appearance, mystical power, morality and corruption ? or is it not implemented already ?
Agility: Jog in the park during the Morning phase of day.
Appearance: I don't think this is implemented yet. (Someone else, pls correct me if I'm wrong.)
Mystical Power: Meditate in your room (after your second dream with Ostara, IIRC).
Morality: I don't think this is implemented yet.
Corruption: Enter the room of either Sasha or Victoria when it's the Late Night phase of the day. Choose the "Approach" option (might have to use the menu icon in the bottom right) and then use either her hand or mouth to jerk you off.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I jsut gotta say this plays like crap, the menu is beyond clunky and a crapton of bad interractions/bugs. The save system is a joke and if you hit escape the game just shuts off without warning. Terrible experience

Reactions: kessie82
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes