1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How the hell shall I gain some money in this game?
There are 2 guaranteed ways and one way that's by chance:
  • Go to the Kitchen in the Morning phase of the day. Help Moira clean and choose Leave to get ¤+5 (and Aff+1).
  • Go to the Pool in the Sunset phase of the day. Use the Blackmail Her action, and choose the $10 option for ¤+10.
  • If you already have money, you can gamble on your computer. Go to Your Room and choose the Use Computer action. Click the Web icon, and then choose the leftmost icon for gambling. Choose the amount, and see if luck's on your side.

Reactions: oranjeflorange

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At the Patreon page i cant find a way to post i am login but steel i cant find it.
For the pool-moira problem i know that it whas same before i just thought it could be fix with the new version and that i only have the problem thats why i asked.
And for the 2 item the Chocolate bar and Anal Lube i said have the problem, I've tried and clicking on the picture on the bye green label everywhere and nothing is happening at all , the other items i have bought them without a problem.
And thank you for replying to me :)
Yeah, it looks like Moira at the pool is still busted. I now see the issue with buying those items. You can buy Suntan Oil and Massage Gel, so I assume the others are either permanently disabled in this version or that they unlock later after certain events have happened. (I'll need to play further to see if they unlock.)

For contacting on Patreon, you will need access to a post that allows comments. I've not been to Ralx' specific page, so I'm not sure what all is there. Typically, a Patreon page will have at least one publicly available post. If that's true, you can use that to comment. However, if there's no public post, you'll need to become a patron to post. Only visiting his page will show you for sure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guess this means we need to start from begin again this version? I hope save compatibility will be a thing soon, the bigger the game gets the more annoying restarting with each new version gets.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes