1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
The main character looks like Eric and Max mashed together. (Max's hairstyle and Eric's face) Moira looks like a droopy version of the mother in BB. Victoria looks just like Alice. Too bad Lisa isn't here... she was my favorite out of the sisters. If he could port Kira and Kate then that would basically be BB.

Not that I would mind... That game needed closure. I really like their artwork too.

Edit: Sasha is close to looking like that girl from Date my Daughter...
I can't get enough of anna or moira..lol

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
wait a second ... the old saves works for me ... you just have to copy from your older game folder to the new folder , the saves are in WoL046_WIN_LINUX and are called "SaveGame_0_Header.vndata and SaveGame_0.vndata" you have to copy both files ( saves numbers depends by the slot you save it)

However ... what kind of Update was this ? when i go to the game plot with my previous save it's saying

"That's all for the main plot bla bla bla bla " So what was the point of waiting 1 month for this patch if it's nothing new ? nothing new in storyline at least .

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
wait a second ... the old saves works for me ... you just have to copy from your older game folder to the new folder , the saves are in WoL046_WIN_LINUX and are called "SaveGame_0_Header.vndata and SaveGame_0.vndata" you have to copy both files ( saves numbers depends by the slot you save it)

However ... what kind of Update was this ? when i go to the game plot with my previous save it's saying

"That's all for the main plot bla bla bla bla " So what was the point of waiting 1 month for this patch if it's nothing new ? nothing new in storyline at least .
Weird I did the same thing and copied them over but I could see none of my old saves in load. There should at least three new sex scenes be added according to the changelog and a new character.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Weird I did the same thing and copied them over but I could see none of my old saves in load. There should at least three new sex scenes be added according to the changelog and a new character.

Yes but at the storyline it's saying nothing is new ...

regarding the saves , i had no saves in game so i started a new game as well and saved but then i copy the older saves from old folder and replace the new saves with my old saves and they works .

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
well the next character was in previous version not in this ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In this version the only thing they added is you go to shopping with your family Sunday afternoon if you check the hall , then in shop you can select a girl to go inside with ... i think i already said before in my previous review regarding this game . They added so many things in game .. like "Shops, park, police station , sex shop , etc etc " but all are useless at the moment , the progress is very slow ... probably in 2 years would worth playing....

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
does anyone know the cheat"s" for the computer?
These are as I remember from previously. Here you go. Although I don't know if anything has been updated. Good luck. ;):coffee:

9999 Money = monmon

Moira's Affection and Lust boosted! = momo

Victoria and Sasha's Affection and Lust boosted! = gurlz

moonbaby

Jan 20, 2018
These are as I remember from previously. Here you go. Although I don't know if anything has been updated. Good luck. ;):coffee:

9999 Money = monmon

Moira's Affection and Lust boosted! = momo

Victoria and Sasha's Affection and Lust boosted! = gurlz
thank you. if you can remember any others

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 154430

Overview:
You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-11
Release Date 2019-03-06
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac
(Outdated): - - -
Thanks to @4Finger for sharing

So saves don't transfer over? I can't even find the save files in my earlier version.

zocx

May 2, 2017
How you can see the images from the game file? when i try to open them im getting error ( image broke )

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017

$10,
Cheats

HaHa HA

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes