1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
well ... how to fix this bug ?.. you go in the night in one of the girl room .. you blow her .. the game it's saying the corruption increased but when you checked your stats is still 0 ... wtf ?

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
very slow game .. not worth playing it ... 8 months old game with a content which would make you to play for 25 minutes maybe less ....

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
giving rating from 0 to 5 ... the idea of the game is 4.5 for me ...
However the gameplay and game development is 0.5
This game have so much to offer but nothing seems to be implemented yet .. the progress made in 6 months is almost "invisible" shops , police station, park , school floors , a lots which are not yet developed . Actually if you start the game now .. you most probably reach the end in around 15-20 minutes , probably we have to wait around 2 years to get something worth playing from this game ...

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
this game is moving far to slow to keep playing it. will maybe try it again after 9 or more months maybe

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
The game was a lot more enjoyable to play in earlier versions. I could excuse most of the problems because it was a developing game. However the game upgrades for the past couple of versions have down-graded my expectations. Besides the constant GRINDING, there are other factors in game play that there is no resolution for and seem pointless. That game tells you to do things, then with presented the opportunity to do those things, there is no choice available to do them. The addition of extra buttons to accomplish tasks seems pointless. There are indicators that say you get points for something when in actuality the opposite is true. I expect there to be problems with a bi-lingual game, especially if the developer is not familiar with the second language... But before a new upgrade comes out, I am hopeful the developer fixes the existing game for better game play.

Graphics are great, but please take care to make sure things (and people) don't float in mid-air unless they are supposed to.
Personally, I would like a better 'Skills' window... and while we are on the subject; fix the 'on-line store'. Why allow us to buy something we can not use, or offer something we can not buy?

When I started to play this game, I thought it was a 9 out of 10 scale. But with the last couple of updates I give it a 3 out of 10.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
this has potential but there is so little to do right now its hard to have a solid optinion

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
what is wrong with the CG's in this game they are not encrypted in the game folder but can't be open by any program ... anyone knows a solution ?? thanks

Vimtoking

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a bug with the game or something ?.

just downloaded the game,
named mc, and the other 3 girls,

(presuming moira's my mom, and the other 2 are my sisters ?)
when i get into the game nothing happens, cant speak to anyone, cant interact with anything,
when i click "help" it tells me i should sleep in my bedroom... but nothing happens after that ;s

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes