1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
well, if bb was still actively developed, you should have some points, but since that game is abandoned..you point is pointless.
You're replying to a post that was made over four months ago (one week before you joined). That's pointless.
ASLPro3D's opinion isn't pointless, because it's a supposition based on putting one's self in the place of someone else, and inserting their own point of view into that position as well.

and pls, add that redhed - aunt - from bb, i loved that char.
If the character of Kira (perverted incestual Aunt) is added (not necessarily the same/similar model), I'd like to see more be done with her.
Not just the kinds of things that she did/facilitated, but being able to interact with her more than just one time only sex scenes and eternal prick teasing of the nephew who she seduced and whose virginity she took.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
well, if bb was still actively developed, you should have some points, but since that game is abandoned..you point is pointless.
@Snugglepuff is correct, it IS pointless to try and strike up an argument with someone over a post made 4 months ago.

As such, my reply to you will be brief, as that is what your reply deserves anyhow.

My opinion on the possible theft of intellectual property wasn't pointless... your argument of "since the game is abandoned and not actively developed" doesn't make it okay to use someone's intellectual property, nor is it a valid argument and it most certainly wouldn't fly in the court of law.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
For MAC the file downloads as an ISO...how do you play that...or a .RAR file for that matter...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Looks interesting but seems like it's VERY early in the development stage. Not much to do yet. Almost everything on the map is marked as not implemented and seems like you can only have sex with 1 girl so far.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For MAC the file downloads as an ISO...how do you play that...or a .RAR file for that matter...
An ISO is a disc image, you'll need some sort of cd/dvd drive emulator (Daemon Tools, PowerISO and others)
It used to be a great way to back up physical discs, and is also used for pirated video games.

A RAR file is a compressed file that uses either WinRAR or 7ZIP to open. It's a way to make a file/folder take up less space and be moved for backup purposes... Like putting it into an ISO file as well. (Reminds me of creating discs of backups and backup images of those discs. Oh the heady days of a shitty Win98 install on a dodgy hard drive!)
You use either software to extract the contents and can then play the game.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
@Snugglepuff is correct, it IS pointless to try and strike up an argument with someone over a post made 4 months ago.

As such, my reply to you will be brief, as that is what your reply deserves anyhow.

My opinion on the possible theft of intellectual property wasn't pointless... your argument of "since the game is abandoned and not actively developed" doesn't make it okay to use someone's intellectual property, nor is it a valid argument and it most certainly wouldn't fly in the court of law.
I agree 100% simply put if you did not make it you need permition to use it other wise it is called theft. unless you get writen permition to use the property It is owned by creator of said property!

D

Deleted member 608056

Previously posted cheat codes dont work. Does anyone have the new ones?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Previously posted cheat codes dont work. Does anyone have the new ones?
they do work. I just used them 5 mins ago work fine for me

SEXIEST
MILFS
CASHH
does not need to be full caps. works for me without caps
use the cheats in MC bedroom pc

czertik

Apr 25, 2018

i will reply top booth replys here :)

@snugle
you are totaly right that there is not much point with arguing with someone who posted it here 4 months ago, with no guarante he will ever reply, but one can hope :). still my option in reply is for others too, not only for him. and well, there is difference between option and point, because someone can have option about something without actualy any point.
i just reacted to his point (as i understanded his option ) was that making games inspired by other is amoral. and i disagreeded with him :).

@Asl
yes, theft of intelectual property is crime, but no one until now didnt realy explained what is and what is not intelectual property.
will you consider ALL game about ww2 (or any war related games) theft of ip of first ever made ww2 related war game ?
i dont think so.
what is and what is not ip in war games ?
will you consider twilight series theft of ip of storm bakers dracula ? after all, it is about vampires.

do you play strategy games ?
do you reclall first ever command and conquer game ? and how it revolucionzed startegy games genre with concept of "drag and move" of selecting of multiple groups of units ? together with storing selected groups under keys for later quic select ?
just play strategy games before it, to understant how terrible (from today perspecive) managment of bigger armies was nightmare (dune 2 from 1992? comes to mind, ideal case in which large scale coordinated assult was imposible).
yet, did makers of c&c considered it ip ?
no ?
did everyone copied it ?
yes.
try to quess why.

and to go to just to game industry itself, and actual "case".
you considered it as theft of ip of creator of bb, based on WHAT exactly ? use of similiar models ? and what else ?
here on f95zone...you have hunderts of games which are using 3d renders ...which use, how much ? 25 different models ?
and did ever anyone considered it thef of ip from someone ?
can you name me ANY case it which any game company (or individual) sued another game company of stoling of ip AND WON ?
closest thing i recall is some financial compenation for game company which created vampiers masqurade game from makers of underworld movie series, based on stoling of some ip, but thats all.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I'm about to start this game.

So
Moira - Mother
Victoria - Big Sis
Sasha - Lil sis
Am I right?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
HMM what to think about this update?

I hoped that the story continued a bit futher , that the necklace could be found
and that there would be more interactions between the mc and and females.

But we get a lot of not implented locatioins on map and only one really new
update (use off powers) but it can only used on moira (so far) with minimum effects

conluding
still alot off grinding but no results for doing that
still no answers about mc mystirious past
still no upgrades in seks scenes.

i am not a dev so i dont know how much time is needed for developping
but i cant deny i am a bit dissapointed about this upgrade , i mean too
much time between this and previous version for results (from players point off vieuw)

I wait for next update but if that give minium progress as this one i will quit spending
time on this game.

how about you guys?

May 6, 2017
Use cheats, get the affection and lust up a bit, do dirty things to the younger females tonget curropt up, late evening 2 option for mom massage (get agility up I think if u want to do nude massage), offer water if you bought sleeping pills use it u can rape her in her sleep, Victoria can be caught smoking can get hj. That's about it that's worth doing. You're welcome for quick walkthru

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
OK so what are each girls real roles. Like who is really the mom or are they your sisters or cousins. I mean the script in their dialogue make them seem a certain way. So for the best incest playthrough which girl should I make which role.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes