1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
you rape mom after the wine scene in the kitchen and the hj you get as you have anaf points with your older sister by blackmailing her at the pool when she smokes (BB clone sence)

Reactions: F9Zoney and Krum13

delta67

May 11, 2018
you rape mom after the wine scene in the kitchen and the hj you get as you have anaf points with your older sister by blackmailing her at the pool when she smokes (BB clone sence)
You can also offer mom (when she's resting on the couch) a glass of water and put sleeping pils init! for the everyday rape!

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Ways of Life Version 0.4.1b by RALX Games Productions

Edit v0.4.1: Fixed known bugs Ultimated skill system Help button injected Fixed some grammar typos City Hall rendered Seaside rendered Gift Shop rendered Misc Shop rendered Candy Shop rendered RALX Tech rendered Police Station rendered Now you can train agility in the public park Mc will now go to sleep once the late night will come Fresh new working World Map Now you can meditate on the Bed to train your power Now the game won't freeze anymore School 1st floor added School 2nd floor added MC Wake up cutscene added You can now use your powers on Moira during her yoga session You can now go through the Dana smartphone picture event You can now approach sasha at night! You can now approach vicky at night! Added School teacher's room The game mechanic has been totally re-designed: Save games will be compatible with future versions

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Ways of Life Version 0.4.1b by RALX Games Productions

Edit v0.4.1: Fixed known bugs Ultimated skill system Help button injected Fixed some grammar typos City Hall rendered Seaside rendered Gift Shop rendered Misc Shop rendered Candy Shop rendered RALX Tech rendered Police Station rendered Now you can train agility in the public park Mc will now go to sleep once the late night will come Fresh new working World Map Now you can meditate on the Bed to train your power Now the game won't freeze anymore School 1st floor added School 2nd floor added MC Wake up cutscene added You can now use your powers on Moira during her yoga session You can now go through the Dana smartphone picture event You can now approach sasha at night! You can now approach vicky at night! Added School teacher's room The game mechanic has been totally re-designed: Save games will be compatible with future versions
Any actual scenes when using the corrupt thing on the Mom during Yoga? Don't feel like starting a whole new game if it's just a bunch of bug fixes and 1 or 2 new scenes

Reactions: F9Zoney

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i hope this will be better in time than bib brother since it was excelent game (and still is, but development ended).
and pls, add that redhed - aunt - from bb, i loved that char.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
*shrugs*

For the record, I wasn't a fan of BB... but if it is done by someone else... I am pretty sure that I wouldn't be happy if I was @DarkSilver then... after all, I'd be pretty ticked if someone did a Wicked Choices clone without my a-ok. Pretty sure you'd be unhappy if someone did that to The Legend of Versyl...

This is probably just a money grab, trying to capitalize on someone else's work, effort and good will... and if done without the permission or go ahead from @DarkSilver I'd imagine it won't stick around long.
well, if bb was still actively developed, you should have some points, but since that game is abandoned..you point is pointless.

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Opening up the park for agility a plus (+), only allowing training in agility at one time, the morning a big negative (-) and idiotic in my opinion, why limit to just one time? Making this game a grind without any real reason to grind a big (-) too. Adding more areas on the map without a plot element to explore or use again useless coding. Would rather you flesh out the skills, plot and add content to the game other than just raping sleeping victims. Interactions with NPC would help also. So far this game is pointless grinding and very little to no plot.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes