1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
I like the talent system, and it would be pretty cool to see a few more sandboxes with that concept. Though it is basically BB with a few different touches. I cant say that I completely hate it... Yet.

The only thing that glaringly stood out was the straight up rape of the English language. I can normally work my way through it given the content, but this one is giving my cancer, cancer.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Is there any content for Sasha or am I missing something? I can't engage with her at all.
When do you get to use the massage oil or pain pills?

Jaxx Maxx

Aug 2, 2017
I assume that you have to use all your energy up to sleep, but I am only able to use 40 of the 50 per day and can't figure out how to use it all. Workout, school/help with lunch, help with dishes, and help with cleaning. What am I missing?

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I assume that you have to use all your energy up to sleep, but I am only able to use 40 of the 50 per day and can't figure out how to use it all. Workout, school/help with lunch, help with dishes, and help with cleaning. What am I missing?
you can sleep at any time you want

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
Aaaand a little Bug!
You can do Yoga with Moira over and over again without passing time
and the stats of Moira are rising and rising...

Reactions: goatboy23

Dad17

Jul 2, 2017
How are the items in the backpack used?
Why can only buy one item each?
Where is the necklace?
I have Moira, Victoria and Sasha with affection and lust 1000/1000 and nothing happens.
Date night does not work on the computer ...
The only update is Bethany's house ..
Help, I'm in a loop, I'm bored ...
Thank you.

egydom

Jun 30, 2017
wow .. Big Brother reincarnated ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
How can i use the items in the backpack?

I found out that the suncream is not needed to unpack from backpack , but how about
the weed , massage oil , the hidden cammera , cigarettes , etc etc.
Do i just have to grind the scenes over and over or can i unpack certain items at
certain time and location?

Further i wonder abouth Bethanys home , cause when she was introduced the tekst said

''visit me at evening or night'' but when i do it says it should be mornings and when i go in morning
it says it must be morning confusing…

next thing
when i started the game i accidently clicked the no button when dad asked me to go to college
could that be the reason school (in world map) is also un avaleble?.

actually i got more questions but first things first and hopefully these will be answered.

tnx in advance
make sure its not early morning breakfast or dawn if its morning it works

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Think of this as a parallel universe where she wont be stolen......lol
Will give it a try...
Lol the mechanics looks like the witcher system XD

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
I played the 1st version, despite it clearly being a BB knockoff still thought it could have some potential. Today I downloaded 0.4 ummm seems you could do less than you could with version 0.1. So you get to have Sex with Moira if she's drunk, an asinine massage scene, a HJ from Vic, a few dreams, and oh a BJ scene from that fairy/elf/demon whatever she is.

According to other posts, the necklace hasn't been implemented yet and you can't visit that house again ... ...
Frankly, downloading this one was a waste of bandwidth.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes