• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes
U

User_130505

The game looks good, but I cannot bring myself to click through the same damned scenes over and over and over and over again anymore, for very little reward.

I even used a .sav file editor to boost my stats way up, and still wasn't getting anywhere.

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
I too can't find the necklace.
I too believe this is a waste...
i too would like to know how to use more of the backpack items.
I too HATE grinding without being told what my goals are!!!

Reactions: BeLiaLx85

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
How can i use the items in the backpack?

I found out that the suncream is not needed to unpack from backpack , but how about
the weed , massage oil , the hidden cammera , cigarettes , etc etc.
Do i just have to grind the scenes over and over or can i unpack certain items at
certain time and location?

Further i wonder abouth Bethanys home , cause when she was introduced the tekst said

''visit me at evening or night'' but when i do it says it should be mornings and when i go in morning
it says it must be morning confusing…

next thing
when i started the game i accidently clicked the no button when dad asked me to go to college
could that be the reason school (in world map) is also un avaleble?.

actually i got more questions but first things first and hopefully these will be answered.

tnx in advance
has to be morning, not early morning.. annoying yes but that's how it is.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I too can't find the necklace.
I too believe this is a waste...
i too would like to know how to use more of the backpack items.
I too HATE grinding without being told what my goals are!!!
yea it is annoying trying to figure it out, i have affection and lust stats out the roof, and all i can get is a handjob by blackmailing victoria. no idea how to find the necklace since there is no prompt or anything in moira's room, also noticed that in the relationship thing, it doesn't show anything but the first page, the next is just there to taunt you. can't talk or do anything with moira anymore when she's watching tv, she's now too busy. so i'm wondering how the hell to get to the new scenes?!?!? i pondered this in the last version haha still haven't seen those either.
oh did get moira drunk and slept with her once but that's it.

edit: another thing i noticed, victoria occassionally goes somewhere but no idea where. the game just seems to be missing something.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
cheats now are CASHH MILFS SEXIEST

i also noticed that for victoria it's just the handjob that's been added.
nothing new for sasha, moira gets some massage scenes but no idea how to progress to them
so far the only sex in it is the forced sex when moira is drunk asleep.
the necklace isn't in this update other than bethany mentioning it and the mc thinking about it.
also no idea how to get the human ostara dream event, when i go to the bar, i can't sit it always says maybe later haha
also i noticed the relationship screen is in fact just that one page, there is no next page.
and finally thanks to whoever it was that said something about using uniextractor. it's a pretty neat tool.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
There is no time progress in the Moira Yoga scene. You can grind Lust and Affection there.

Did Ostara not mentioned that you can read the dark desires from others? > The dream scenes?
Skill system not working?
Workout at the Gym doesn't give strength.
It's pretty confusing when you do not know what you have to do.

U

User_130505

I hacked the .sav file and tried raising the stats up a few at a time till I finally set it to 9999 for all available characters and I still can't get past feeling up, or screwing Moira one time in her sleep, and Victoria blackmail handjobs.
I even activated more achievements.
The animations for both suck horribly, so I am officially giving up on this game

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Oh well ... looks like another half-arsed game that's not thought through and left half-built when presented. Thanks to you guys who gave it a try and reported back - you took one for the team and saved the rest of us a lot of time and aggravation.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
played this for the first time.
game has got potential, but without any walkthrough or in game how to progress hits it's a game of lots of repetition and slow progress.
couldn't find or activate the massae sessions with moira in her bedroom
so, if dev wants people to really playing this game and not feeling lost in the story, make a walkthrough so people can get the game mechanics on how to achieve things and progress the story

Reactions: kessie82

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
the game was fun. but if we cant load old saves from the update before what is the point in playing this update. just to do all of it again in the next update if that's the case. its better not to update the game intill you fix it so saves can be loaded to new update....

Reactions: Vertigob

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Damn, I just figured out why the story didn't progress. MC has to go to sleep every once in a while and I was just advancing the time. :)

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes