Jonhag9812

Jan 4, 2021
i can t find the priest at wolf lake the idicator or the guiding arrow does not work for that quest. how shoude i proggres

Lubia

Jun 6, 2017
Unfortunately Fennec abbandoned the game:

quote from Patreon:

Mar 12, 2021 at 4:21 PM

Hello and forgive me, everyone who liked my game, I have to stop working on it, due to a large number of accumulated problems and factors hindering the development of the game.
I was happy to work on the game and really hope that in 2 or 3 years, I will have the opportunity and resources to return to the game development.
Thanks to everyone who supported me and played my game. I will remember you, your kind words, and miss you all. Good luck and all the best to all of you. :*(

------------------------------------------------------------

Всем привет.
Простите все, кому нравилась моя игра, я вынужден прекратить работу над ней, из-за большого количества накопившихся проблем и факторов, мешающих разработке игры.
Я был рад работать над игрой и очень надеюсь, что через 2 или 3 года, у меня будут возможность и ресурсы, чтобы вернуться к разработке игр.
Спасибо всем, кто поддерживал меня и играл в мою игру. Я буду помнить вас, ваши теплые слова и скучать по вам всем. Удачи и всего наилучшего вам всем. :*(

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Due to most recent , marked as Abandoned

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020
Unfortunately Fennec abbandoned the game:

quote from Patreon:

Mar 12, 2021 at 4:21 PM

Hello and forgive me, everyone who liked my game, I have to stop working on it, due to a large number of accumulated problems and factors hindering the development of the game.
I was happy to work on the game and really hope that in 2 or 3 years, I will have the opportunity and resources to return to the game development.
Thanks to everyone who supported me and played my game. I will remember you, your kind words, and miss you all. Good luck and all the best to all of you. :*(

------------------------------------------------------------

Всем привет.
Простите все, кому нравилась моя игра, я вынужден прекратить работу над ней, из-за большого количества накопившихся проблем и факторов, мешающих разработке игры.
Я был рад работать над игрой и очень надеюсь, что через 2 или 3 года, у меня будут возможность и ресурсы, чтобы вернуться к разработке игр.
Спасибо всем, кто поддерживал меня и играл в мою игру. Я буду помнить вас, ваши теплые слова и скучать по вам всем. Удачи и всего наилучшего вам всем. :*(
If he does come back in 2 or 3 years, I will kill every NPC in Fallout NV except for anyone allied with the Legion.

I swear I'll do it.

VPG001

Feb 15, 2023
Is there furry content in this game? Wanna see what it looks like before I play (I hope this is okay).

ori900

Sep 3, 2019
If he does come back in 2 or 3 years, I will kill every NPC in Fallout NV except for anyone allied with the Legion.

I swear I'll do it.
I Used to chat with fennec and tell him about some grammar issues. He was a decent guy from Russia and was trying to get out of the country when he dropped the game, haven`t heard from him since May 1st 2021 I hope he`s doing ok.

Reactions: Wolfn
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes