• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
523671_fe_n_nec.jpg

Overview:
In this game you take on the role of a young guy in a medieval world of magic. He was forced to make a deal with the demon of Vice by fate. He gave his soul for magical abilities. He never wanted anything like that and now wishes to take his soul back. What will he do? Will he challenge the demon or will he accept his fate and become an obedient servant of the dark forces? The choice is completely yours.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-15
Release Date: 2021-01-02
Developer: Fennec Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.81 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

OldTown.png HeilaSexScene.png Barbara.png BeloriaAndIda.png BeloriaAfterCompletingQuest.png Fight.png Harpy.png Heila.png SatyrTrainingScene.png
OnadirTrainingScene.png Rebecca.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Not a bad game.
Invisible walls are anoying and the black spot in the center of the screen iritate's me for some reason.
Still no crashes, charaters look good enough and the only real problem i find is a compleet lack of interesting fetishes.
Still i like the concept of a wizard or Sorceror.
Tho the D&D player in my cringe's whenever a Sorceror calls themself a wizard.
Those wanbie good for nothing lazy Sorcerors got it easy.
They dont even have to learn how to cast spells.
It come so naturaly.:rolleyes:
Ofcourse any wizard worth the title of wizards knows how to counter spells those wannbie wizards.

Good luck with making this game.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
It is an adult adventure RPG game centered around researching ancient magical knowledge, leveling up your character, taming monsters, completing quests ...
Okay, to this point I'm adult and professional anthropolgist who owns pets. (y)

... and making relationships with girls.
And now I'm a pervert! :oops:

Why can't game makers allow us to have relationships with adults? :rolleyes:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
windows defender has blocked some of this app.is what i get when i load game

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i know a monster that is gonna be hard to tame in that game.

if you see what i mean.....

maybe girls can help with that.:sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Jinnosuke Kuma

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Its pretty solid for a demo.

The character models need a lot of improvement, both body and face model/expresion.
The interphase should be improved.

And pls fix the gap in the fishing area....died the moment i went in and fell to the water.

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
One more time, a qwerty game, one more time a "for hard gamers game"... Everybody doesn't use qwerty and everybody dosen't use "WASD" for directions... You know for the noobs who are not "hardgamersforlifeandnothingelsematter", arrows are still existing...

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Didn't play it, but at least the premise its original and its not using daz3d models. I might drop you a few bucks after I play it, keep going :)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
windows defender has blocked some of this app.is what i get when i load game
I think your problem here is Windows Defender, I'm pretty sure the game is safe and it's just WD being as useful as ever.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I learned mind control, can't figure out how to read an ancient scroll though?

Last edited:

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
I died falling into the water, and then my previous load wouldn't work.

Also, the mechanics for the box moving quest are rather frustrating.

savagedono

Nov 11, 2019
Hi all, it will be my first comment on F95zone.
I'm suprised by this game, it's simple with very simple 3D models, but it works.
I believe in you dev, we got a solid pre-alpha version with the game basics systems.
It's easy to learn and play (not like slavebar, even if the game is interesting).
Good job dev and continue like this. I want to see what this will become.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
a few annoyances right off the bat.

1. buttons shouldn't need to always be double clicked to function. also, if the camera control is locked to the mouse cursor have it so you don't need to click after exiting a menu (even if it's just talking to someone) to re-lock the cursor to the camera.

2. the white walls around town are...i guess jarring would be the word? maybe provide some form of visual representation of where they are if you can? this point is mainly just a suggestion.

3. make the cross hair dot in the center of the screen transparent instead of a small black dot.

4. perhaps change the "press E to interact" text to something more fitting like...the name of each object (construction for construction table, research for research table, blacksmithing or just "smithing"for anvil, etc.) while having the "E to interact" text moved to the tutorial as that's a commonly used key for such a function in PC games and is common knowledge.

aside from those changes it's not bad.

One more time, a qwerty game, one more time a "for hard gamers game"... Everybody doesn't use qwerty and everybody dosen't use "WASD" for directions... You know for the noobs who are not "hardgamersforlifeandnothingelsematter", arrows are still existing...
and regarding this complaint... i believe you meant to say "not everyone uses..." but grammar aside, simply making the controls rebindable to any key via settings menu would solve that.

o_O why someone would want to use arrows keys for a game like this though... that's just weird.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes