GDFennec

The horniest fennec in the world
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Honestly it's a good game
Thank you!

What made me delete the game right away was the paywall for the consolea and cheats. Seriously Find another way for people to support you then blocking off a part (function) of the game. Nobody wants to be a EA Or BUNGIE!

Tbh I was considering supporting but until the password is released to the public, I don't think i will.... Why? Because i don't want to support something just because i have to in order to access a feature. ;-; (i'm not trying to sound rude it's just how i honestly feel :) )

Fix the paywall and you got a 6$+ Pledge. Heck maybe even 10.
Usually, I prefer to decide such things by polls or my own opinion, but, as you may read in my old posts on Patreon, I have already been planning to change the paywall after releasing the 0.1.8 build. So, in the near future, probably, cheats will be enabled for everybody who isn't playing hard difficult, but new builds will be first releasing for some tiers of patrons and testers and after several days for everybody. I'd be happy to remove the paywall at all, but if I don't get enough money from Patreon to be able to leave my job and pay for some extremely important things, then I don't know if I can keep working on the game in the future.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you!

Usually, I prefer to decide such things by polls or my own opinion, but, as you may read in my old posts on Patreon, I have already been planning to change the paywall after releasing the 0.1.8 build. So, in the near future, probably, cheats will be enabled for everybody who isn't playing hard difficult, but new builds will be first releasing for some tiers of patrons and testers and after several days for everybody. I'd be happy to remove the paywall at all, but if I don't get enough money from Patreon to be able to leave my job and pay for some extremely important things, then I don't know if I can keep working on the game in the future.
True. I went ahead and pledged anyway. Since i have used Unreal quite a lot i made work arounds for unreal dev console heh but this puzzle is PISSING ME OFF lol

Edit: Nvm Im fucking stupid lmao

Last edited:

Fakey11

Nov 2, 2017
I keep falling through the map as soon as the cut scene with the Were wolf ends, after following the Nun around.

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
guyz i cant find bronze where should i go?
You can find in on the Misty Crossroad, here's the way to the bronze 1608150945851.png

I keep falling through the map as soon as the cut scene with the Were wolf ends, after following the Nun around.
Are you playing version 0.1.72? This bug was in earlier versions, but I've fixed it.

Fakey11

Nov 2, 2017
I guess I missed the bugfix update! Thanks for the response.
also i seem to have added too many items with console commands (spencer's diary) and can't remove them from my inventory. now my inventory is full. anyway to get rid of them?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
also i seem to have added too many items with console commands (spencer's diary) and can't remove them from my inventory. now my inventory is full. anyway to get rid of them?
Hmm, there's no way to remove that item so far. But, if it is a problem, I'll make a console command that clears inventory from items you want to remove in the next build.

Fakey11

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, there's no way to remove that item so far. But, if it is a problem, I'll make a console command that clears inventory from items you want to remove in the next build.
that would be way cool. since it's an inventory number and not a name i just was adding materials. and added like 50 of the books. it doesn't stack so it takes up 1 slot a piece and i can't pick anything else up. probably will have to restart the game if not lol

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Are saves going to be wiped after each update? Or are they stored somewhere in the folder and not in appdata? Or is it just mine that isn't working. Either way going trough to get what I had before would take a few hours and it feels like pain right about now.

Wolfn

Nov 8, 2017
Ok save works - the vampire in my bed - little bug but ok She disaper - but were are new levels? on misty crossroads?

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Are saves going to be wiped after each update? Or are they stored somewhere in the folder and not in appdata? Or is it just mine that isn't working. Either way going trough to get what I had before would take a few hours and it feels like pain right about now.
Way to your saves is the folder with the game>Saved>SaveGames , if you want to load a save from another version, first you are supposed to create a save on the new version with the same name as the save's you want to use name is, and after that replace the new save with the older one.

but were are new levels? on misty crossroads?
Yes, on the misty crossroads (UPD: My bad, I'm sorry, I was answering hastily and made a mistake, way there is from the lustful priest tavern) and Madburg Town

Last edited:

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
GDFennec Is there any chance you could share any kind of save since I made the mistake of deleting the older version of the game? As I am kind of limited with space, since I have to keep my SSD purely uni work related I'm limited to only my HDD wich is 256GB and the game is around 16GB when extracted. I will make a note of this for future and keep a save file around.

GDFennec

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
GDFennec Is there any chance you could share any kind of save since I made the mistake of deleting the older version of the game? As I am kind of limited with space, since I have to keep my SSD purely uni work related I'm limited to only my HDD wich is 256GB and the game is around 16GB when extracted. I will make a note of this for future and keep a save file around.
Unfortunately, all saves I have now are saves of my patrons and users who sent it to me for fixing bugs, and I can't share their saves without their permission, so I can't help you, but you can use the console to unlock the new content faster, now it's enabled for every player, not only for patrons.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Looks interesting, but FFS, do something about optimization. I didn't try this yet, but it is 6!!! GB archived and there are no visible textures to speak of on the characters. What warrants the big size?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes