Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi everybody.

I'm sorry for the delay. I'm having alot of work lately and my graphics card is almost dying on me.
Anyway here is the new version, WARP v0.5 . Can you do your magic @UncleVT ?

Mac ----->
PC ----->

Like always, I apreciate your opinions.
I didn't had much time to check for bugs, so if you find any bugs let me know. I just couldn't wait more to share this.

Thank you

Cya around

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
sorry for asking, no ntr here, right? :)
If you mean the player getting cucked then probably you will not find it on this game.
If you mean someone else getting cucked, well that's different xD

Hope to see more Clara interactions her scenes so far have been the most interesting.
You might be surprised in the future then ;)

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Amazing game! Although it's just a bunch of different realities being put together, it got me playing for more than an hour.

Reactions: Kthulian

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
The constant jumping from one place to another gets a little confusing and when characters like that thug for his boss has a "heart" to warn the player character about what he was told to do just seems out of character for that type of archetype. A thug is generally going to do what their boss is paying them for. Should have had him take the girl just at the point he faded out and went to another place, would have been a nice cliffhanger to come back to later in the game perhaps.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi @bluehound36, thank you for playing :) Have you tried different combination of choices during the game?
What you say may *cough* happen with certain choices ;)

Cheers

Reactions: papsuken

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Warp [v0.6] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 697MB

Download PC (111MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes