Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Thank you @UncleVT for your time. Thank you @dutchpete for your interest and kind words.

@Gab That.... it's very pleasant to know that people are considering that. I don't have a website or a donation place.
Maybe in the future I'll create a Tip Jar like someone sugested before or give my Ethereum wallet code for donations. But for now I just want to have some fun and give you guys something to enjoy, the greatest support people can give me now is to tell me how to improve and spread the word around ;) I'm not interested in making money out of this, well.... It would buy me a good graphics card... and beer... and... I think I changed my mind xD

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@DawnCry WOW!! so many opinions. Funny fact... At first I was going to call the game "Random"....:p
The fact that you get teleported to soon doesn't mean that your choices in the first world won't have consequences on the others.. The choice you do in the first combat of the arena for example...
About the lore for the place, I agree 100% with you. It sets a mood and something to follow... I have so many game ideas for the future that I wish I had more time to finish this one and start another and so on.... About the fetishes, I'm not a super multi fetish person, so that won't be a problem in my games... I think...
About the conversations, english is not my native language so probably I'm using expressions that don't make sense... I'll try to improve that too. By the way can you give examples so I know were to look for? (Private messages are fine)
To wrap it up, thank you, if your intention is to help me improve I think you did good :p if not well... you did good anyway.

PS: I probably forgot to adress something you said, but believe me, I read it all ;)

Reactions: Gavote and papsuken

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I saw that cheating was in the genre tabs, does that include netorare?
Cheating is when the MC has sex with people while he is in a relationship. Almost 100% of the games in this site should have cheating as a tag in truth...

Now following what was asked, I'm not saying that the english is wrong, but that the character is supposed to be a scientist and his attitude about everything feels off, he doesn't seem like a scientist when he talks but more like just a "tough man", if you tell me that only his girlfriend is a scientist I would believe it more. Another thing is how he responds to the situation, he seems to be quite... slow on the mental process. I would guess that seeing what he was working on he should have been more intelligent about how to deal with the multiple situations. It's just that.

Reactions: Kthulian and Kohryu

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@DawnCry are you calling James slow on the head?? I don't think he is going to like that ... :p
I see your point, but I disagree, I think that, no matter how smart/intelligent someone is, you are never prepared to land on a different universe that you never even imagined existed. Another point is that, James "is the player", and people don't tend to identify themselves as the smart ass scientist, it's alot easier to identify yourself as the tough guy that can handle any situation "like a man" even if he is a little "slow". Of course we don't all have the same opinions or the same tastes, but I truly apreciate people opinions, and that's the main reason for the game to be here, to see what people like or not, and in the end help me become better at this...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@apokat thanks :) I can not reveal that yet, sorry... mainly because it depends of what each person see cheating as..
but you will find out soon... or maybe not...

Thank you all for your support, special thanks to @bdkf13 and @dutchpete for the 5 star rating.

Oh... almost forgot, are the fonts nice? readable?? I still have nightmares about my font choice for version 0.2 :p

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
The developer has been busy with real life issues, but from what I've seen, he hasn't stopped working on the project. The renders are almost done, and then there is just the coding part. My prediction is, maybe next week.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everybody!
I'm sorry for the delay, I've been having some real life issues that take a big toll of my time and my motivation.
But... no time for excuses, let's give you the latest version of Warp.
As always, if anyone finds a bug or an error please let me know. Also, all you comments are welcome, being them good or not so good, It will help me improve or motivate be to continue.

Thank you all

Mac Version
PC Version

@papsuken @UncleVT update please

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I see your point, but I disagree, I think that, no matter how smart/intelligent someone is, you are never prepared to land on a different universe that you never even imagined existed.
There's a difference between being unprepared and being stupid.
He's a scientist, and not a random one since, according to the news shown on the game, his wife is the only person on Earth who can, perhaps, save his ass. So, he's the reference on his field of competence. Therefore, we can't expect less than him being well educated, and having a rational and logical thinking process.
I agree that he wasn't prepared for this, but he know enough to have the appropriated reactions. What he don't know about the place he landed on, he know it by idea/concept association of similar thing/situation on Earth. And proceeding this way is natural for him since he's not just a scientist working on someone else discovery, he's a researcher, the one who make the discovery. Associating idea/concept to find something new is what he do for living.

That's how a scientist would react in this kind of situation :
1) What I know from Earth which look like this ;
2) What it imply on Earth ;
3) Alright, so I'll react like this and wait to know more before adjusting my reaction.
By example, anyone with an average knowledge about middle age understand that a guy will not wander alone on armor. It's heavy, hot, uncomfortable and it limit considerably your liberty of movements ; if you travel, your armor stay on your baggage. This apply especially in the middle of nowhere, so the first person he encounter is surely a guard, and the rest of the patrol is somewhere near him ; and so, near to the MC.
Not only it's the best way to avoid problems, but it's also the best way to discover what differ between Earth and this place. And, as the scientist he is, being able to come back on Earth and write a report on the differences between the two lands, is one of the thing he have on mind.

[...] it's alot easier to identify yourself as the tough guy that can handle any situation "like a man" even if he is a little "slow".
"little" is the key word here. He's more plain stupid than a little slow.
Once again, I agree on the fact that identifying yourself with a smart ass scientist can be hard. But it's harder to identify yourself with someone supposed to be a smart ass scientist, while you pass half your time saying, "even me, I would have done better !"

Reactions: Kthulian

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
well I'm playing the new update and loving it, I'm on the Orc-chapter and got the armor but when wife wakes up (in the lab) I get an error with the following message.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she was just about to go look for "Dr. Smith" hope it's an easy fix , don't know if there is a lot of content left after this but I would love to finish it :)

Also there is no "ignore-option" when the error appears only rollback, open and copy .
hope you know how to fix it easily @Kthulian :)

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
well I'm playing the new update and loving it, I'm on the Orc-chapter and got the armor but when wife wakes up (in the lab) I get an error with the following message.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she was just about to go look for "Dr. Smith" hope it's an easy fix , don't know if there is a lot of content left after this but I would love to finish it :)

Also there is no "ignore-option" when the error appears only rollback, open and copy .
hope you know how to fix it easily @Kthulian :)
Yep i encountered that error. Maybe he will fix the bug in due time @Kthulian

Reactions: Kthulian and WaerM

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
This sounds SORT OF like the Gor novels...

And at least some of the character art looks amazingly like that of Richard Corben, one of the most overrated artists of the 70/80s

I am, however, downloading it.

Reactions: Kthulian
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes