brankom

Mar 3, 2022
It's not bad but I have to agree, the new models look awful, just the title screen make the first LI atrocious, while in the original renders she looks cute, I have no idea how you screw it so bad, in the wise words of Eddie Griffin "You fuck up! You don't fuck down"

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's not bad but I have to agree, the new models look awful, just the title screen make the first LI atrocious, while in the original renders she looks cute, I have no idea how you screw it so bad, in the wise words of Eddie Griffin "You fuck up! You don't fuck down"
Personally I think the dev was looking at too many games like Eternum or Stray Incubus and wanted to emulate the whole super unique look that a lot of the HS2 masters have for his girls. Well I do have to give credit, they are more.... unique now:HideThePain:
It takes a long time to really figure out the character builder to get really good looking characters, and I think the dev jumped the shark on releasing characters that should be atm counted as a learning experience and not a standard for his game. There was really nothing wrong with their original look even if they weren't entirely unique looking.

Rai.Shu

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2018
Hello! I'm sorry I didn't update my game on this site sooner ( I forgor )
Now let's address the elephant in the room: Minna
But first let me show what the others look like now so I can see what ya'll think about them

Dianne:
1st look: 2nd look: Final look:
Dianne1.png Dianne2.png Dianne3.png

Maya:
Maya1.png Maya2.png Maya3.png

Minna:
Minna1.png Minna2.png Minna3.png

Michelle:
1st look: 2nd look: Final look
Michelle1.png Michelle2.png Michelle3.png

Ellia:
1st look: Final look:
Ellia1.png Ellia2.png

There we go and yes Ellia only has 2 versions.
Let me know what you think of them.

Now for Minna, Thanks for the feedback on Minna's face and body and I do get why you're saying it, and I will tweak her body to match her well, body. As for her face I made it look tired and restless like that 'cause it's kinda tied to her story ( and no she's not into drugs ). I do kinda want to change and minimize the plumpness of her eyelids now that you pointed it out or make her nose not look skinnier. But for now I'll focus on the next update and when I have time I'll tweak her here and there.

Thanks again for the feedbacks,
Oh and for the one offering to proofread I might take up on your offer since it does put off the immersion of the readers when the dialog aren't that good. I'll D.M you sometime

And also I changed the version changelog for my post in patreon ( thanks for pointing it out )

Have a nice day ya'll!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello! I'm sorry I didn't update my game on this site sooner ( I forgor )
Now let's address the elephant in the room: Minna
But first let me show what the others look like now so I can see what ya'll think about them

Dianne:
View attachment 3310952 View attachment 3310954 View attachment 3310955

Maya:
View attachment 3310958 View attachment 3310959 View attachment 3310960

Minna:
View attachment 3310964 View attachment 3310965 View attachment 3310967

Michelle:
1st look: 2nd look: Final look
View attachment 3310961 View attachment 3310962 View attachment 3310963

Ellia:
1st look: Final look:
View attachment 3310956 View attachment 3310957

There we go and yes Ellia only has 2 versions.
Let me know what you think of them.

Now for Minna, Thanks for the feedback on Minna's face and body and I do get why you're saying it, and I will tweak her body to match her well, body. As for her face I made it look tired and restless like that 'cause it's kinda tied to her story ( and no she's not into drugs ). I do kinda want to change and minimize the plumpness of her eyelids now that you pointed it out or make her nose not look skinnier. But for now I'll focus on the next update and when I have time I'll tweak her here and there.

Thanks again for the feedbacks,
Oh and for the one offering to proofread I might take up on your offer since it does put off the immersion of the readers when the dialog aren't that good. I'll D.M you sometime

And also I changed the version changelog for my post in patreon ( thanks for pointing it out )

Have a nice day ya'll!
I think both Dianne and Maya third option would be better off if you reduce the intensity of the red from their cheeks. If you moderate that color, I think I like all three models of both. Possibly a little more the first for Dianne and the second for Maya, but I find the three options of each of them good.

Regarding Mina, the one I like the most is the first one.

I prefer the final model of Michelle and Ellia

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rai.Shu

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
in my opinion, choices are good as long as it's not just one (single) choice, because it's not really "choices". As a matter of fact, a singe choice is not really a choice, but mandatory in order to continue the story. it just slow things down.
1707362789683.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kwazi and Rai.Shu

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm not far in the story i'm at when MC gets to the house and taking the tour around the house. I have to say so far it is good and when you get all the models changed and add more content this will be a good one i think. I do say that Kinetic novel is ok as long as there is no weird kinks and non vanilla tags that people usually try to avoid. Like Dom, NTR, Sharing/swinging, Lesbian/Bi content, Rape. So far this game is giving me the Vanilla vibe and i like that and sure you'll have some ppl that like the tags i just mentioned but a lot of ppl don't. IMO If you do decide to put any of those tags in make it avoidable. And this one is just my preference but the Lesbian/Bi trope is used to dealth to form a Harem Hopefully that could be avoided.

Reactions: gubp