Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
Warmth [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 147mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Does this link hav a Mega??? Mixdrop is taking too long.. plz help

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
Hey, guys, Dev dropped the new update for free on their with MEGA, Pixeldrain, and Gofile links for PC and MAC. It also looks like the update is gonna be split in half, first half is 1.3 and second half is 1.7. Only thing I'm not too sure about is the changelog, since the one on the post has the version number from the first release.

Reactions: gaimariy

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Warmth [v1.3] [RaiShu] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [232 MB]
- - -

Mac [229 MB]
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Warmth-1.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Old Minna was way cuter. Shouldn't have included the old Minna on the intro though, now you're just gonna get people arguing over which is better:HideThePain: (it's the old one:BootyTime:)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Hello everyone! Good day to ya'll!

I just wanted to thank all of you who tried out my game and to all of those who gave feedback ( especially the capital after comma one ). So here are some changes that I will apply on the next version:

I changed the file format of the images from png to jpg. ( I will change the file format of earlier renders once I get photoshop. )
Not going to capitalize after comma.
Going to work on some lighting issues on some renders.
And, although this is not going to happen in the next version but I will surely rework the intro scene to look more like the future versions. ( Don't worry what you will see on the next version will be the final looks of the characters so I will not rework the whole game when I ran out of ideas to do. )

That's all from me thank you all!

And also a sneak peak for what I've been working on:

I really enjoy the story so far.

Since this is a Kinetic Novel, before I buy this I have a question, few comments.

Are the tags listed all the planned tags? It's very important to know what I'm getting into before I put my money into something.

You can list planned tags in the Developer Notes section if you want to do so.

Your writing is pretty good, I like the style. Just needs more attention to some grammar and typos... maybe a little bit on translation.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay instead of just saying I don't like the new Minna I'm gonna say what's wrong with her, give some constructive criticism about it. Her eyes look terrible. Those lower eyelids look like she's on drugs or hasn't slept in a year. They puff out badly and stand out so badly that they make her whole face look misshapen. Looks like a fish face. I can't tell if you made her nose skinnier or just the rest of her face longer but it looks completely off.
Her shoulders are fucking MASSIVE. She would look like an offensive linebacker if not for her disproportionately small waist and stomach. Her biceps are completely out of proportion to the rest of her arms, makes her elbows and forearm look comical. I like big boobs but again, her's are just completely out of proportion to the rest of her.
I sort of get why you'd want to change the old model because she did look kinda generic but there's a reason it's a common look. Her original model is actually super cute and doesn't look like a Frankenstein of 3 different sized girls mashed into one. Her original face is cute, her body proportions fit each other, nothing stands out badly on her. I'd highly suggest either straight up reverting to the old model or at least overhauling basically every single proportion of the new one. I hate to say it but the new Minna is straight up ugly.
I'm not far in but I do like the writing so far. I can only speak for myself but I'd hate to drop this game just because the girls end up looking bad.
Not to mention we're already getting to know them as they are, it's not a good move for the fans you'll gain right now to change the things they like about your game. There's nothing stopping you from bringing in new characters that look different but significantly changing the one's that are already here will alienate your current fan base.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Okay instead of just saying I don't like the new Minna I'm gonna say what's wrong with her, give some constructive criticism about it. Her eyes look terrible. Those lower eyelids look like she's on drugs or hasn't slept in a year. They puff out badly and stand out so badly that they make her whole face look misshapen. Looks like a fish face. I can't tell if you made her nose skinnier or just the rest of her face longer but it looks completely off.
Her shoulders are fucking MASSIVE. She would look like an offensive linebacker if not for her disproportionately small waist and stomach. Her biceps are completely out of proportion to the rest of her arms, makes her elbows and forearm look comical. I like big boobs but again, her's are just completely out of proportion to the rest of her.
I sort of get why you'd want to change the old model because she did look kinda generic but there's a reason it's a common look. Her original model is actually super cute and doesn't look like a Frankenstein of 3 different sized girls mashed into one. Her original face is cute, her body proportions fit each other, nothing stands out badly on her. I'd highly suggest either straight up reverting to the old model or at least overhauling basically every single proportion of the new one. I hate to say it but the new Minna is straight up ugly.
I'm not far in but I do like the writing so far. I can only speak for myself but I'd hate to drop this game just because the girls end up looking bad.
Not to mention we're already getting to know them as they are, it's not a good move for the fans you'll gain right now to change the things they like about your game. There's nothing stopping you from bringing in new characters that look different but significantly changing the one's that are already here will alienate your current fan base.
I don't find the new model attractive either, and I agree with much of what you've said. The first time she appears in the intro, I got the impression that she has turned to drugs. In fact with her current appearance she seems ugly to me, as you already said.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Rai.Shu

I liked the original Minna model much more than the new one. In fact, I don't see the need to change it.
I just started playing, but I always look through the forms. Is this what your referring to...the new version kicks the old model in the face, and off the screen?

If so, then I agree...she went from a young pretty girl, to someone older and not so pretty girl, with huge bags under her eyes. :KEK:

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0001.png

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hey Rai.Shu, I enjoyed your game so far. Seems like a really nice laid-back story with great girls. If you'd be interested, I could offer my professional proofreading services free of charge. Since it's a kinetic novel with a relatively short script, I could probably have it edited in about an hour.

There are a lot of glaring spelling and grammar mistakes, as well as a lot of unnatural sounding dialogue. All very common for non-native English speakers, but they do tend to hurt the players' immersion. Send me a DM if you'd like me to take a crack at it. Proper English is a huge factor in the overall quality of the game, and I think your players will really appreciate the extra polish.