EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_banner.png

Overview:
Set in the present day you will follow the story of a man named Adam. A boy who has nothing and is struggling everyday just to earn enough to keep him going, Until he gets a call from a friend of his mother telling him to come live with her. Finally, A chance to live a life differently from the one he has now. Will he be able to find the happiness that was once taken away from him?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-10
Developer: RaiShu
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

Dianne.png Maya.png Michelle.png Minna.png credit3.png day1_230.png day1_307.png

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Will the intro figure out that you don't capitalize after commas as if they're periods? Will that be in the story too? Tune in, same bat time, same bat channel.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Got a good first impression here. The MC lays on thick in the compliments-department, but I liked seeing that he didn't take an unlimited amount of shit from his former boss.

Dianna's a gem and seeing how the day ended I am optimistic that her progression won't be unreasonably drawn out like so many others. The redhead looked great, too. The blonde seemed a little flat (can't tell if she's going to be one of the main love interests right now)

The tags and sample pictures are a little deceiving though. Most of those aren't in the game. I might have waited for a later version if I knew about that.

Still, I wish Rai.Shu nothing but luck and success. Looking forward to seeing how this game develops. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rai.Shu

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Warmth-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Rai.Shu Congrats on the first release!

Also, consider converting the images from .png to .webp or .jpg. Here's a 96% quality WEBP setting at work:

1693574640408.png

The visual fidelity is pretty much the same, and the size is massively reduced. Thanks!​

• Red Heart

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm intrigued, definitely adding to my list and will check it out once there's more content. :giggle:

• Red Heart

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Warmth [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 147mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.