chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
is there any content connected with the elf guard outside the house or is she just a wall to block off an unfinished area?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I like how the busty slime now regenerates... so you can repeat her scene... does the busty plant girl also regenerate ? she hasn't so far for me. Oh I hope they make the Ghost guarding the tower comes back too she could show up in the cemetery in town asking for more semen to cross into the afterlife or some shit. One time only scenes suck ! hopefully with the passage of time the Dev will add more revisibility to the game or some kinda gallery... ooooh or even a monster capture system ? ah I am getting way ahead of myself. x_x

Reactions: Hermies

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i really hope this will fade out into some kinda of monster banging game xD
maybe with some pregnancy thrown in if i am that lucky

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can anyone confirm if there really is a BJ scene with the busty female guard at Pallas gate ? if yes then at what day and what time of day ? has not triggered on any of the times I have checked, i've only been checking at night though since that's when she is standing alone. Is she blowing the other guard ? do I need to visit in the morning or midday instead ?

is there any content connected with the elf guard outside the house or is she just a wall to block off an unfinished area?
Not right now I have tried going to the camp talking to her every day/night with plenty of wine in my inventory in-case she would be interested in a drink ? Nothing has triggered for me so far just a lot of time wasted on that... hopefully the Return spell get's updated soon to allow teleportation to the far off campsite too since the game doesn't even have a always-dash option.

U

User_196312

Hi guys.

It's normal that i don't have any H-Scenes when i see for the fisrt time the princess??

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Acez Zeus
Can anyone confirm if there really is a BJ scene with the busty female guard at Pallas gate ? if yes then at what day and what time of day ? has not triggered on any of the times I have checked, i've only been checking at night though since that's when she is standing alone. Is she blowing the other guard ? do I need to visit in the morning or midday instead ?
cmonman.png

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hi guys.

It's normal that i don't have any H-Scenes when i see for the fisrt time the princess??
Yes Princess/Julliet's fist encounter the sex is just sprites no actual CG, her scene you can get by dancing with her in the evening for +2 affection until it is up to 30/32 then you can use the flirt option to fuck her in the ass and watch the scene.

Reactions: User_196312
3.60 star(s) 167 Votes