PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
I'm just using older saves for each new version of release. Needs more varied sex scenes with Alice as there are with Elizabeth.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
The scenes with the pregnant snake girl and magic snake girl are bad.
So far, I have received the same blowjob scene every time.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
how do i give the mc boobs? i saw it in a past post.
Only way I know of is via the cheats room. If you wanna know where that is Krowley's House > Basement Lab > go to the bottom right corner and hit Z or Spacebar.
A quick question; is there a way to see Krowley's Herbalism skill level?
I can't seem to figure out that either Ive tried almost everything I could think of. Would be strange if the Dev added a new skill/ability and didn't put in a way to see your current level of it.
I'm just using older saves for each new version of release. Needs more varied sex scenes with Alice as there are with Elizabeth.
The game is still under development hopefully Alice and many other characters will be updated with more scenes later on.

The variations are not in yet. So no point in grinding it over and over again
Do you like your new copper ring ? I was hoping the Magic snake encounter would result in giving a Magic Boosting ring... then I wouldn't have to use save editor to pump up Krowley's stats.

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
How are the new scenes for V0.3308 activated? With Alice, Elizabeth, Jill, and Carla.

EDIT: Just got the one with Alice. Should be an option to join her.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How are the new scenes for V0.3308 activated? With Alice, Elizabeth, Jill, and Carla.
For Elizabeth as far as I have seen it's only minor changes not entire scenes like earlier when you asked to cum on her face she would just sit there staring at you with those hypnotic eyes and then just open her mouth and then Jizz appears on her face... but now there's a lil CG where she actually opens her mouth next to Krowley's dick and jizz sprayes all over her.

Alice CG is executed on Monday and Thursday Nights when you go into her house you get a CG of her pumping her anus with a dildo.

For Jill you need 40 Affection or more and then it should spark a quest to get her wine though I haven't personally reached that point yet so I can't confirm.

For Carla I have no Idea if anything new has yet been added. But her older Scene initiates when you have 15+ affection and visit her at night. 2 nights of the week she will be standing there with her buck naked ass and invite Krowley to fuck her ass or her vagina. Since her affection gain was bugged you might need to use the cheat room mentioned above.

Reactions: PirateLaddo

Brcak

Nov 19, 2018
For Elizabeth as far as I have seen it's only minor changes not entire scenes like earlier when you asked to cum on her face she would just sit there staring at you with those hypnotic eyes and then just open her mouth and then Jizz appears on her face... but now there's a lil CG where she actually opens her mouth next to Krowley's dick and jizz sprayes all over her.

Alice CG is executed on Monday and Thursday Nights when you go into her house you get a CG of her pumping her anus with a dildo.

For Jill you need 40 Affection or more and then it should spark a quest to get her wine though I haven't personally reached that point yet so I can't confirm.

For Carla I have no Idea if anything new has yet been added.
I can confirm, after giving the wine to her, you get "rewarded"

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I can confirm, after giving the wine to her, you get "rewarded"
Awesome ... so what is the sweet lip wine for ? the one that costs 50 gold from the same merchant. Also does she take Goblin ale or is that still a trash item ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The one with Carla if you fuck her pussy it's just a new angle. Better character design of her too.
Nice her ass is the Best/Biggest in game right now... even the Futa's ass cannot defeat hers in pure thickness I bet Jaina wishes she could plow Carla's ass too. Hopefully someday the developer adds a nice animation of her thicc ass jiggling as Krowley takes her from behind.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I cant seem to trigger the scene where MC gets to fuck the futa's ass. The glade scene is empty and I cant find the Futa there. Also what do I need to bring to Jill for the BJ?

takethis01

Sep 6, 2018
I cant seem to trigger the scene where MC gets to fuck the futa's ass. The glade scene is empty and I cant find the Futa there. Also what do I need to bring to Jill for the BJ?
Not sure about the futa scene either, but you can bring Jill the wine the elf is selling at their camp to get that scene

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure about the futa scene either, but you can bring Jill the wine the elf is selling at their camp to get that scene
Where's the camp? I keep asking Jill random stuff but she does mention wanting to try a better alcohol. Does this activate the quest or whichever to get the wine for her?

takethis01

Sep 6, 2018
Where's the camp? I keep asking Jill random stuff but she does mention wanting to try a better alcohol. Does this activate the quest or whichever to get the wine for her?
Go south when you're in the forest, until you get to the tower the witch resides in, then continue south from there. There will be a merchant selling the wine you're looking for.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There are a few variations of the Glade event the one you need is where Jaina and Rose are sitting by a campfire.
Actually the Futa Lets you fuck her ass while she fucks Eric's since this scene only triggers if you lose the fight against the Slime woman and Jaina(the Futa) ends up saving your ass offscreen.
If you win he fight then you simply get to choose if you want a BJ from Eric or Rose ? if you chose Eric then go to the Tavern he will still have your jizz on his face and if you talk to Astra she will comment about you being naughty on your hunts and you get +3 relationship with Astra. Also winning the fight nets you 3 Ice Quartz +20 EXP and +1 relationship with both Rose and Jaina.

Go South Exitting the town then keep haeading south where the Abandoned tower is, from that map head south again... that is where the elf camp is the Merchant is there During the Day. You need the Sweet Lips version of Wine which costs 50 Gold. not the normal one.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How do I attach a save file on here ? I can just share with you my save of the event right before the fight with he slime lady.
I clicked the Attach file button but the save files don't show up. Tried Drag dropping them but it still didn't work. o_O

EDIT : Nvm Thanks to @johndoe1545 here's the file
... just head south east and guard twice when the Slime gang shows up then they will fuse into a busty slime and then all you have to do is to decide to Loose or win. Also use save editor to lower Krowley's stats if you have a hard time Loosing... I pumped them up to +30 cause I got bored of doing the same shit over and over again with every update.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
How do I attach a save file on here ? I can just share with you my save of the event right before the fight with he slime lady.
I clicked the Attach file button but the save files don't show up. Tried Drag dropping them but it still didn't work. o_O
you have to zip it up first, sadly f95zone doesnt let you attach any file format for certain reason

upload a full save while you at it, thx

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
you have to zip it up first, sadly f95zone doesnt let you attach any file format for certain reason

upload a full save while you at it, thx
Thanks, Don't have a full save yet just started a new game today and deleted the old game along with saves. you can use the same Save I uploaded with +30 all stats and 6K gold Krowley is practically Invincible and you can easily use the cheat room in the basement to raise affection for all characters and unlock all scenes and he already has the "Sweet Lips" in inventory so all you need is to raise Jill's affection to 40 and go Chat with her to initiate the scene.

3.60 star(s) 167 Votes