Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Shouldn't it be an event to boost Astra relationship? 45 days just for her really is slow (don't want to use save editor for game like this,would be a watse not to enjoy)
Use the cheat room if you don't wanna grind. It's in Krowley's lab bottom right corner interact with the right side wall. You can interact with a character in there and chose to raise or lower affection as much as you want +5 or -5 points at a time. Also cheat room is the only way to raise Clara's affection and get her scene right now since she is bugged. I gave up on playing fair and straight too since I had to start a new game with every update.

No event to boost Astra's affection but if you get the glade event while hunting with Eric and have gay content on... then Make Eric blow you... later in the evening Astra notices the cum on Erics face and you get +3 affection with astra.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Quick question: Can you fuck Elisabeth pussy?
Not yet... unless the Dev secretly added it in last udate which I doubt... when you have plenty of affection and ask to fuck her pussy her eyes have an unnatural glow in them so I am betting fucking her pussy is going to have a quest of its own.
She is interested in Demon summoning and is a nun that does all the kinky stuff her characters probably gonna be expanded upon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Canduterio

ComixBoss

Jul 18, 2018
If you have "Sweet Lips" in your inventory keep using the Chat option with her untill the specific interaction triggers... Kinda stupid but the Dev made it one of many random chat's you can have with her.
If your Affection is not 40+ already it will just end with you getting +10 affection. even if you are at 39 the scene won't trigger you have to be already over 40/41 .
If you don't have sweet lips wine go to the Elf camp during the day time and buy it for 50 gold from the wine merchant there.
Can't seem to trigger the wine merchant appearing, is there anything else in the game I'd have to do for it?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the wine merchant appearing, is there anything else in the game I'd have to do for it?
No he should automatically be there when you go to the Elf camp during morning or day time... he is gone by evening I think. Is your game updated ? he was added in the second last update, if your version is older than that he wouldn't be there.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Use the cheat room if you don't wanna grind. It's in Krowley's lab bottom right corner interact with the right side wall. You can interact with a character in there and chose to raise or lower affection as much as you want +5 or -5 points at a time. Also cheat room is the only way to raise Clara's affection and get her scene right now since she is bugged. I gave up on playing fair and straight too since I had to start a new game with every update.

No event to boost Astra's affection but if you get the glade event while hunting with Eric and have gay content on... then Make Eric blow you... later in the evening Astra notices the cum on Erics face and you get +3 affection with astra.
Good to know that haha,and again,i lost about 50g on Carla for nothing.....

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Good to know that haha,and again,i lost about 50g on Carla for nothing.....
Ya I suspecte something was up too so I spent an entire day eating her out... uhhh I mean eating at her tavern. when the Affection Didn't change I realised it was bugged. :/ just use cheat room takes 15-20 Affection to activate her night visit.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Update for walkthrough: You get a Luck +4 Ring after defeating the Pregnant Snake.For Magic Snake its some Quarzt for sale.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Update for walkthrough: You get a Luck +4 Ring after defeating the Pregnant Snake.For Magic Snake its some Quarzt for sale.
there's more than that to add to the walkthrough... Like Jill's first scene, 2 new hunting event locations.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i still want to know jill new event can someone share picture event or tell me how to unlock it i give her beer alot and go to fap to wait for her come but no luck she come only first time only

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i still want to know jill new event can someone share picture event or tell me how to unlock it i give her beer alot and go to fap to wait for her come but no luck she come only first time only

It was right at the top of the page :p

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017

It was right at the top of the page :p
i cheat sweet lips wine and low her point to 40/41 but not work the real is i don't know where to see her event yet or just ask her at inn forever

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i cheat sweet lips wine and low her point to 40/41 but not work the real is i don't know where to see her event yet or just ask her at inn forever
the trigger was made completely random so you have to go to the inn and keep chatting with her until the conversation for the wine starts... make sure you have MINIMUM 41 Affection/relationship with her or it will just add +10 affection points. Also remember it advances time so make sure you don't have anything else important left to do.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
the trigger was made completely random so you have to go to the inn and keep chatting with her until the conversation for the wine starts... make sure you have MINIMUM 41 Affection/relationship with her or it will just add +10 affection points. Also remember it advances time so make sure you don't have anything else important left to do.
thank so fast answer when i got event i will take picture and post

PirateLaddo

Jul 8, 2017
What's cool is I keep asking the author of the game on one of my random Twitter accounts about random issues and content for the game.
Especially helping Alice when she masturbates if Krowly's affection and lust is high enough. Other random things too.

3.60 star(s) 169 Votes