Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I Totally, wholeheartely support the idea of fucking everything in sight in this game... but take a good look at Krowley's face... He ain't the Manly man type either I didn't realise how girly he was until he found the Orc camping outside town with a barrel of ale and out of curiosity drank too much and then the Orc mentioned he looked like a girl... and I looked at his face and I was like DAMN ! How did I not notice this before ?
I am hoping you get bang Eric and Astra together ... Lol like how in the scenes Eric gets hard from sucking off Krowley and later we find out he won't get hard for Astra or something ? so she asks us to join in or whatever. Also eventually down the line even join in when his mom's raping him at night.
Not a fan of the gay content. But you're right. Options would be nice. I'd love to smash Erik's mom when catching her raping him. Hell make that the starting point for cucking the fuck twat! Just walk in lift her off his dick and onto yours. Show him the face his mom makes when she's getting pleased. Then cream her for the win! So many things can happen with this game. But sadly I don't know how to animate nor code. It's all up to the dev. By the by Animations would be nice.

Thank you to anyone who actively read this. <3

Reactions: Aton

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not a fan of the gay content. But you're right. Options would be nice. I'd love to smash Erik's mom when catching her raping him. Hell make that the starting point for cucking the fuck twat! Just walk in lift her off his dick and onto yours. Show him the face his mom makes when she's getting pleased. Then cream her for the win! So many things can happen with this game. But sadly I don't know how to animate nor code. It's all up to the dev. By the by Animations would be nice.

Thank you to anyone who actively read this. <3
Funny thing is I am not a fan of gay content either, this Dev just draws so Damn well that I like to atleast check out everything he added in. I usually just reload a save to undo anything where Krowley takes it up the ass in a scene. Incase the Dev makes the game take into consideration your previous choices in the future or someshit.
I guess eventually eric will be licking out Krowleys Jizz from Jenna's vag... unless the Dev doesn't want to take this into a MC dominates all direction which I think would be sad if he doesn't.

Incase you didn't know already, the only animated scene in game you can get if you have high affection with the Nun Elizabeth go to her when she is working on the church in the evening, make sure you have high/full lust and offer to help her... enjoy.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Sir,when will we be able to fuck the Female Guard? I'm waiting to fuck her too long now hahahaah

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Anyway to track affection points?
In krowley's house interact with the Bookshelf on the left of his bed it will teach you 2 spells. one to check affection stats and another to check something that ive never checked so I don't remember. Reading of the mind or something like that it is called. Costs 30 MP also you can check it via the cheat room which you can find in Krowley's basement bottom right corner interact with the right side wall.

Toolman6971

Aug 27, 2018
In krowley's house interact with the Bookshelf on the left of his bed it will teach you 2 spells. one to check affection stats and another to check something that ive never checked so I don't remember. Reading of the mind or something like that it is called. Costs 30 MP also you can check it via the cheat room which you can find in Krowley's basement bottom right corner interact with the right side wall.
Thanx

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How to unlock fina and Astra scene ?
The scene in which they are together ? Pretty sure that is an edited pic to make them appear to be nude in the same scene Don't think that's actually in the game.
Individually though I think you need 25 Affection to Flirt with Fina in her house during midday/day time... and around 15-20 with Astra to get the option to Flirt with her in the Tavern in the evening. Also you will need high lust to get the flirt option too.

Reactions: katakari

fafner25

Sep 20, 2017
manual
1) go to the temple in the wastelands, do not focus on the snakes and the tentakly will receive the blessing of the goddess.
2) save Juliet from the robber (if you "have" lust, Juliet will reward you) - get experience for this, (in the robber's things you will find a teleportation scroll, you can use it when you activate the magic circle).
3) read the book at home before going to bed and go on adventures with Eric in the afternoon — get experience.
5) plant a garden - sell the ingredients in the store, you can buy a book of appeal. At home on the table, take an empty jar to hunt for a large slime.
6) as soon as you reach level 2-3, go into the hole to the slimes (run away from the small slimes with the Shift key) and fight the big slime — after winning, you will get experience.
7) spread the magic circle with slime slime- now you can teleport him from any location, and what remains in the bank - do not forget to feed him when you go to bed. After 15 feedings you will get a lizi helper slime, which will help you in battle.
8) talk in the store with the seller, he will direct you to the nun, talk to her, (enter the church at night and read books in the closet near the nun's bed) go outside at night and walk - you are attacked by a succubus, defeating him - get more experience, Return to the nun in the afternoon and learn how to light a fire at the magic circle.
9) when you reach level 4, talk to eric and go look for a big green goblinshu - get experience.
10) defeat the Minotar girl on Sunday in the village - get 300 experience.
11)You need level 4, buy 2 milk from the girl of the minotaur, and a grown-up slime lizi - go to the tower at night and fight the ghost (before the battle is better preserved), after defeating the ghost the seal will fall off and the entrance to the tower will open. first we go down to the basement, read the tablet, then we go up to the second floor, we become a circle and read a spell, we get to the sorceress.
12) we talk with the sorceress 2 times she will tell you what you need to light a fire from the magic circle, go to the elf camp and ask where to get the magic roots.
13) go to the fairies glade (run away from the fairies - Shift) fight the flower girl, defeating we take the pollen and returning to the elves we change it to magic roots.
14) we put the roots at home in bowls and call the demon, he requires three panties, aster panties - at home in her closet, Alice's panties - the house in her closet is empty, go to her house in the afternoon her brother runs with them, Finnish panties - in the evening at the waterfall where she bathes (they will appear only if quests with the magic circle and fire are completed), as soon as you try to steal them, the elves will attack and you can only get them if you win. Having collected all we return to the lab and change them from the demon - now you can call the succubus.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
How much gay content is in this game,i only see straight stuff
Go to the inn and look at the fine piece of ass sitting at the bar. The black chick, sadly she has a dick bigger than the MC's. Hopefully we can get some kind of spell to give her a vag.
Question is, would it still be gay?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
is the Succubus summon not in game yet i gave Jimm the panties but where do i summon the succubus after?
If you have given Jimm the Panties and don't get the option to summon a succubus maybe try sleeping and interacting with the summoning circle the next day.
You can summon Meril the succubus you fought earlier at the same summoning circle where you summon Jimm... you can do this once everyday, you can summon Jimm and watch him fuck a succubus/Preggo-succubus/Futa-Succubus/Prego-futa-succubus to raise your lust and you can summon meril to lower your lust by letting her ride you or ask for a handjob.

How much gay content is in this game,i only see straight stuff
If you have high lust then you can chose to suck off the Futa behind the Tavern at night... no CG for this scene last time I checked. If you lose to the Bandit ass raping Julliet he will Ass rape Krowley. At evening time in the forest outside the town to the east/right of the map above the path that leads to the waterfall where Finna bathes... There is a small clearing with a campfire and a barrel... an orc shows up there in the evening and if you keep drinking with him eventually Krowley passes out and the orc ass fucks him.
There's a hunting event called a Glade or something where you meet the Futa and Rose the alchemist... if you go through the event and win you have the option to get a BJ from Rose or Eric ... if you go through the event and lose then the Futa fucks Eric's ass and you fuck hers. Also if you read the text then a LOT of the damn monsters keep poking Krowley's butthole. Tentacles especially do a lot of gay stuff.
It seems most of the Elven women you come across are futa's so there's gonna be a lot more of it in the future x_x

Go to the inn and look at the fine piece of ass sitting at the bar. The black chick, sadly she has a dick bigger than the MC's. Hopefully we can get some kind of spell to give her a vag.
Question is, would it still be gay?
D: Depends on how you look at it I guess what your definition of gender is and all that crap... You don't wanna hop down that rabbit hole ... just enjoy the pretty pictures. @_@ ... It's all 0's and 1's ... ... ... Really hope we get some decent content with Jaina soon. and wish Eric had a stupid fem face like Krowley...
Also Jaina the futa chick is all about fucking tight goblin asses... Using a spell to give her a vag would drastically alter her character, Or just piss her off. .. ... Imagine you cast that spell on her an she shows up at church instead of the tavern next day in a big frilly pink dress. XD

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
anyone know how to get Jill oral and deepthroat scene? i've >40 aff but still cant trigger it
If you have "Sweet Lips" in your inventory keep using the Chat option with her untill the specific interaction triggers... Kinda stupid but the Dev made it one of many random chat's you can have with her.
If your Affection is not 40+ already it will just end with you getting +10 affection. even if you are at 39 the scene won't trigger you have to be already over 40/41 .
If you don't have sweet lips wine go to the Elf camp during the day time and buy it for 50 gold from the wine merchant there.

Reactions: leaderginta

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Shouldn't it be an event to boost Astra relationship? 45 days just for her really is slow (don't want to use save editor for game like this,would be a watse not to enjoy)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Shouldn't it be an event to boost Astra relationship? 45 days just for her really is slow (don't want to use save editor for game like this,would be a watse not to enjoy)
Use the cheat room if you don't wanna grind. It's in Krowley's lab bottom right corner interact with the right side wall. You can interact with a character in there and chose to raise or lower affection as much as you want +5 or -5 points at a time. Also cheat room is the only way to raise Clara's affection and get her scene right now since she is bugged. I gave up on playing fair and straight too since I had to start a new game with every update.

No event to boost Astra's affection but if you get the glade event while hunting with Eric and have gay content on... then Make Eric blow you... later in the evening Astra notices the cum on Erics face and you get +3 affection with astra.

3.60 star(s) 171 Votes