• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I wouldnt mind some sort of non consent sex towards the MC (as I play a female) at some point. Maybe in the area of a charm spell which would make her consent where she otherwise wouldn't to someone. Or be blackmailed at some point.
There's blackmail (Colin can do it if he gets his hands on MC's nude pictures), Draco can dominate unwilling MC with magical artifact, and you can get your ass fucked by an intelligent plant when you never consented to that part of a deal and MC makes it clear she doesn't want it.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I experienced that plant one. But somehow missed the other two. Thanks for the info.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Keep in mind that the potential number of endings is very large, certainly more than a thousand. So we can’t say that this will be the final ending for the character.

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
How to activate F/F content, there is only one answer option on the train that denies such a relationship.

Hajime

May 7, 2017
From what Ive seen its only a slight variation in what actually happens.

Harry wins over Voldemort and hailed a Hero. Mc gains a high standing in the wizarding world. If you marry Hermione but dont have a kid with her she learns to cook but gets a job in the ministry. If you have a kid the second one is planned and doesnt interfere with her work.

Ginny is with Harry Or Hermione is with Harry. Or Mc is with female Harry. Or Harry is all alone and loving being famous.
Ginny is alone.
Ginny dumps Male Mc for not being rich enough.
Havent seen any with Hermione other than being married as she just vanishes in my epilogues.
Rolf and Luna are always together. Colin and Lavender are always together.
Draco is always in jail(Good side)
Twins open a business and marry Katie bell.
Snape becomes a Potioneer and trolls people with a love potion and a laxative.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016

Harry wins over Voldemort and hailed a Hero. Mc gains a high standing in the wizarding world. If you marry Hermione but dont have a kid with her she learns to cook but gets a job in the ministry. If you have a kid the second one is planned and doesnt interfere with her work.

Ginny is with Harry Or Hermione is with Harry. Or Mc is with female Harry. Or Harry is all alone and loving being famous.
Ginny is alone.
Havent seen any with Hermione other than being married as she just vanishes in my epilogues.
If this is how it works out for you, it doesn’t mean there are no other options. There are really a lot of them. Apparently there really is a problem with Hermione, I’ll still look into it.

Let's see what endings other players can get.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

Ginny is alone.
Poor Colin! What did he do to deserve Lavender? :)

Hajime

May 7, 2017
Bug

I was prompted for a ? which is the Hermione cat sexscene but it bricks my game. I tried it after looking for guests and before(Same) The only away around it is to ignore it completly which is meh since I get a bog standard epilogue again.

Reactions: GCStudio

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not a bug but small suggestion: Colin's blackmail quest depends on him getting pictures of MC in quest 6, but he can potentially acquire naked pictures of MC also from Draco's bracelet quest, if he's the one who shows up for help. (quest20 == 7) So it'd maybe make some sense to include it in his check for blackmail questline.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Bug: if you have Quest 19 ongoing and complete the gender change quest in the meantime, the game (and Colin) has no contingency plan for the scenes which trigger automatically without clicking on Colin, and keeps treating MC as if he was still a girl. If you keep complying with demands the game flips between male MC and female MC artwork for the sex scenes and it's generally a mess.

Attached a save for example, visit the courtyard to trigger the scene.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Another minor bug:
Python:
    if jwc_anal == False and quest50 ==10:
        jump quest32_analros
The value of 10 means it was MC who got fucked in the ass by the plant, not Ginny. The test should be checking
quest50 == 11
instead, since that's value assigned for Ginny's encounter with it.

Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
It seems that you can still interact with the background when the cheats menu is open. For example objects that get highlighted usually when you hover the mouse pointer over them, still do so with the cheat menu. Clicking on things then in the menu also clicks in the background making you choose things or talk to people.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes