HTML Wandering Ryo [v1.2.0] [Hexoticas]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I've got a stuck run...
Completed "Boyfriend" and at level 60 but can't get into "Summit" because of nose and no nose procedures have unlocked yet.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I've got a stuck run...
Completed "Boyfriend" and at level 60 but can't get into "Summit" because of nose and no nose procedures have unlocked yet.
You get in unlocked when you have 2nd or 3rd eye shape. (Looks like there is a bug with not unlocking it when you have 4th or 5h shape - I'l fix it).
I'll think about adding some more items to the Club chat so that it was possible to consult on some body modifications.

I'll also think about stopping shaving the head as it looks like this action is in high demand :D

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
You get in unlocked when you have 2nd or 3rd eye shape. (Looks like there is a bug with not unlocking it when you have 4th or 5h shape - I'l fix it).
I'll think about adding some more items to the Club chat so that it was possible to consult on some body modifications.

I'll also think about stopping shaving the head as it looks like this action is in high demand :D
So nose changes unlocks from eye changes?

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
So nose changes unlocks from eye changes?
Yes, there is a number of features that are unlocked only when you have or had certain other feature.
This idea is given in this chat q/a:
1695571371882.png

But I'll think about expanding it with more details on particular features that are not that straightforward to unlock.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I'll be busy next few weeks, so likely there will be no major updates to the game anytime soon.
I think it got much better with all the feedback - with addition of dark mode, allowing to open all endings within a single completion, and other gameplay improvement - so thanks all again for the comments and suggestions!

Reactions: bulemule and Eudj

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
View attachment 3060068
LV 62 and still no option
oops, there are two more conditions to it - you have to put off your pants at least once (which you probably did), and have certain amount of pubic hair to trigger the respective dialogue, and you probably now have a limit on how much pubic / facial hair can grow. You can try 'hair boost pills' to get there and trigger the dialogue. Frankly I thought it is not possible to have a hair growth limit before you unlock this :\ something to be reviewed and fixed.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I made some small changes (fixed some bugs reported in this thread and added few more reaction dialogs) and updated the online version to 0.8.1. I'll update the the first post and offline versions a bit later.
At this point I see the game as more or less complete (the way I imagined it at the beginning), so if I won't get to working on the next major feature anytime soon, I think I'll mark the game as complete.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I made some small changes (fixed some bugs reported in this thread and added few more reaction dialogs) and updated the online version to 0.8.1. I'll update the the first post and offline versions a bit later.
At this point I see the game as more or less complete (the way I imagined it at the beginning), so if I won't get to working on the next major feature anytime soon, I think I'll mark the game as complete.
Thanks for your work, much appreciated

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hexoticas
Aug 13, 2021
soo I am stuck with Shizuko's actions long after she dumped me, even though I invite other people (Kuro and Sensei). You can even see her heart icon isn't even there anymore.

1701931220459.png

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
soo I am stuck with Shizuko's actions long after she dumped me, even though I invite other people (Kuro and Sensei). You can even see her heart icon isn't even there anymore.

View attachment 3150359
Yeah Shizuko likes guys so you'll have to 'change back' for her to like you again (and unlock these actions). Note that some other charaters will dislike you in turn and these characters have different preferences.

One thing I want to expand in the game is a relationships model, which would then include details on who likes what, dating activities to get to mutual club performances, and alike.
I have it on working on paper, but didn't have a chance to start implementing it. Hopefully there will be time to complete this piece as I think it would be a nice improvement to the game.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
So, I'm trying to extend relationhips experiance with the new stages. Ideally this would include dating mini-games, but in case I won't have time or that won't work as expected, it'll be some sort of click-to-complete event.
The new screen would allow seeing preferences (what it takes to be liked) and smoothly (compared to how it is now) progress from being liked to unlocking all actions (no new actions will be added).
This is now the new screen may look like.
1703276445749.png

In addition, I want to add a Diary that would reflect history with short entries.
1703276498050.png

I'm not sure when (and if) I finish these two features, as I don't spend much time on the game. It could some late January if I won't get distracted much.

Aug 13, 2021
Yeah Shizuko likes guys so you'll have to 'change back' for her to like you again (and unlock these actions). Note that some other charaters will dislike you in turn and these characters have different preferences.

One thing I want to expand in the game is a relationships model, which would then include details on who likes what, dating activities to get to mutual club performances, and alike.
I have it on working on paper, but didn't have a chance to start implementing it. Hopefully there will be time to complete this piece as I think it would be a nice improvement to the game.
Maybe I wasn't very clear. What I meant was that I'm still getting her options even though I'm inviting other people. I'm unable to interact with the people I invite to the room because their options don't show up

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Maybe I wasn't very clear. What I meant was that I'm still getting her options even though I'm inviting other people. I'm unable to interact with the people I invite to the room because their options don't show up
The disabled actions are there mainly to show why they are now disabled (e.g. you should be liked by, and invite this or that person to unlock them back).
Also to unlock other people's actions - they should be invited for few sessions (around 5), and a certail level should be reached in order to unlock their actions. This flow is not obvious, and this is one of reasons I want to add a new relationship screen with a more detailed information.

Aug 13, 2021
The disabled actions are there mainly to show why they are now disabled (e.g. you should be liked by, and invite this or that person to unlock them back).
Also to unlock other people's actions - they should be invited for few sessions (around 5), and a certail level should be reached in order to unlock their actions. This flow is not obvious, and this is one of reasons I want to add a new relationship screen with a more detailed information.
Aaah I see. I thought it was a bug, and the game didn't recognize I was inviting other people or something like that. Thanks for clarifying.
On another note, would you consider adding a few more customization options for the base character? Maybe different body types, skin tones, facial features, etc. Though I imagine that would increase the workload exponentially...

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes