• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Wandering Ryo [v1.2.0] [Hexoticas]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I've updated the preview version ( ) and added possibility to create items with custom colors after the game is completed (the respective activity is unlocked at 100%).
You can copy the save string from a regular game and load it in the preview version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: onnees

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
I've updated the preview version ( ) and added possibility to create items with custom colors after the game is completed (the respective activity is unlocked at 100%).
You can copy the save string from a regular game and load it in the preview version.
What about the suggestion of becoming a fully natural women threw pills, and such is that idea still on the table

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
What about the suggestion of becoming a fully natural women threw pills, and such is that idea still on the table
Yeah I have something similar in my (long) list, but can't say now when I'll get to it.
Next I want add skin / eye colors (also with the ability to pick custom colors after the game is completed), and then I'll think where to move next.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah I have something similar in my (long) list, but can't say now when I'll get to it.
Next I want add skin / eye colors (also with the ability to pick custom colors after the game is completed), and then I'll think where to move next.
Yeah Naturally dont blame ya there get what the game is done then add to it

Reactions: Hexoticas

MichaelM20

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone have any advice or a guide regarding the dating aspect cause I literally cant get it to work or to progress.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Does anyone have any advice or a guide regarding the dating aspect cause I literally cant get it to work or to progress.
The text on the left side hints what the partner wants (e.g. 'talks about her pet' - likely wants to small talk, 'leans closer' - wants some contact, and so on). There's also some random element to the sequence, but the general flow of the date is same for a particular partner.

Maybe you have an idea how to improve the dating process (more hints, description on what to do, ability to skip it, etc) - please share, I'd like to make it less painful.

Meanwhile, I updated the online version to 1.1, adding an ability to create clothes with custom colors. Comparing to the preview version, it unlocks (currently) at level 93, and it is now also possible to return the custom items for half the price.
I'll update the downloadable versions tomorrow.

Reactions: dav121

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I've updated the preview version ( ) to 1.2.0.
The new features are:
* New skin and eye color-changing items were added (available on levels 23, 26, and 33). These items with custom colors can also be ordered starting at level 93. Extra room interests will now include skin and eye colors.
* A new Quality of Life option was added that allows increasing allowed number of mistakes during dates.

I'll update the online and downloadable versions to 1.2.0 in few days.

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Alright, the online and offline versions were updated to the 1.2.0.
The full change log is:

• New features:
    • New skin and eye color-changing items were added (available on levels 23, 26, and 33). These items with custom colors can also be ordered starting at level 93. Extra room interests will now include skin and eye colors.
    • A new Quality of Life option was added that allows increasing allowed number of mistakes during dates.
  • Bug fixes:
    • A few incorrect item descriptions were fixed.
  • Side effects:
    • Experience per level requirements were slightly changed; in some cases, the level may be reduced by 1 when loading state from the previous version.

I think I'll take a break after this one, and then will see what to do next.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Alright, the online and offline versions were updated to the 1.2.0.
The full change log is:

• New features:
    • New skin and eye color-changing items were added (available on levels 23, 26, and 33). These items with custom colors can also be ordered starting at level 93. Extra room interests will now include skin and eye colors.
    • A new Quality of Life option was added that allows increasing allowed number of mistakes during dates.
  • Bug fixes:
    • A few incorrect item descriptions were fixed.
  • Side effects:
    • Experience per level requirements were slightly changed; in some cases, the level may be reduced by 1 when loading state from the previous version.

I think I'll take a break after this one, and then will see what to do next.
Thanks for your work on what is a pretty unique game - especially for this site.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, I know I'm stupid, but I have to ask. Just started this (lvl 5 popular). After the second "show", the guy told me I started having credits and could spend them. Where do I do that, I have Home and Club tabs and I can't see a button to browse or buy anything.

bfriendsen

Feb 26, 2020
Ok, I know I'm stupid, but I have to ask. Just started this (lvl 5 popular). After the second "show", the guy told me I started having credits and could spend them. Where do I do that, I have Home and Club tabs and I can't see a button to browse or buy anything.
The shops will open up gradually the more you play. They'll be pretty empty at first but get stocked more and more as you go along.

payzaza10

Aug 1, 2020
i really like your game. i wish dev would add Gender Affirmation Surgery function for ryo character.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: dav121

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
is there any possibilities of adding some kind of animations? currently there are only static images in the game

Hexoticas

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I also got this virus detected warning
Thanks for the screenshot, I did not ecnountered such a warning :unsure: it could be that one of the hostings is messing up things (you can try GDrive in this case, assuming it should be safer).
I double-checked the file just in case - looks clean -

is there any possibilities of adding some kind of animations? currently there are only static images in the game
I feel like adding animations would require a huge effort, and did not investigated this feature yet. Are you thinking of animation of actions during the shows, or something else?

i really like your game. i wish dev would add Gender Affirmation Surgery function for ryo character.
I was thinking about (transient) game mode where the player would be able to see body features not available in the game; but did not work on that (yet).
Generally, the game is designed to be able to 'revert' any body modification, so I feel like some hardcode change won't fit good into the story development.

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
I feel like adding animations would require a huge effort, and did not investigated this feature yet. Are you thinking of animation of actions during the shows, or something else?
Yeah, maybe during the shows, when you choose an action. It's not so necessary though, the current game is pretty fine, and adding animations may cause some glitches as the protag's body is changed frequently

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes