• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
Yes, everyone can fuck everyone. But not everyone you meet does that or tries to solve everything through sex. I can totally see a jealous coworker ratting you out for suspicious behavior, but to actually have a lawyer who instead of saving your ass by actually being a good lawyer and does such a shitty job that her only option is to fuck the police and the same goes for the shoplifting incident.

I understand how the game can begin with your gf cheating on you, but is it that realistic for her to have the balls to ask you to wait till they finish fucking to explain her behavior? The only options would be to either A, get the fuck oout of there or to go scorched earth, which by the way isn't even there. It would be nice if eventually you had the chance to actually fuck up her and her affair partner's life.
I see what you mean. The only difference between the Realistic and Fairytale Land options is that all NTR scenarios get turned to vanilla/regular actions.

About the lawyer: She's another contingent of the elite class of workers, who's able to reap the enormous privileges of her position due to what family she comes in. In real life, these people get away by not having to do anything, delegating work to lower level (and more hardworking) employees. In game, I depict this process as them getting fucked by everyone else. It is an artistic choice.

About your ex: The other theme I wanted this game to cover was what little options you have as a regular guy. You don't get your pick of all the women, but naturally, women can go for a 1% guy. There's a lot of bullshit you have to tolerate as an average dude, but as you become wealthier, more attractive, gain status, and power, you're able to command more respect. Future updates will depict this process.

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
There's significant content for two characters that have been added, and three new characters with whole new storylines have been added . I also included Easter Eggs in the Trader's Cabaret, and as you progress down the path for some of these new characters, new scenes pop up there. I would recommend you check the hints under the relationship tab

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
Getup seems fine to me, in a colloqial context talking about clothes/outfits. Not a native speaker but heard that in the UK when I was living there- even though the dictionaries I looked at right now declare it as something american (and yes, those have it marked in the same context).
Ok, good to know (y), never hear of it so far so i learned something.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
Downloaded and played yesterday (started with Realistic option) nd have now completed Arc 1 and have to say it is a good game so far, admittedly am still figuring out how to do the trades but getting there and I look forward to future updates

I am going to do the fairyland version over this weekend for fun

• Red Heart
Reactions: WallStreetGigaChad

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
Downloaded and played yesterday (started with Realistic option) nd have now completed Arc 1 and have to say it is a good game so far, admittedly am still figuring out how to do the trades but getting there and I look forward to future updates

I am going to do the fairyland version over this weekend for fun
If you've already played the realistic option, I recommend you continue with that, since it has all the content that Fairy Tale Mode has along with extra content in the form of NTR and sharing.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
If you've already played the realistic option, I recommend you continue with that, since it has all the content that Fairy Tale Mode has along with extra content in the form of NTR and sharing.
I will but will also have save for fairy tae version as well.

If I have one suggestion for the game it would be maybe increasing how much your fitness goes up by each time you use the gym - may increase by .5 and not .2 each time but just my opinion

Reactions: Pharvayas

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Replaced Casey Calvert with Gabbie Carter model
:sick::sick:

Getup seems fine to me, in a colloqial context talking about clothes/outfits. Not a native speaker but heard that in the UK when I was living there- even though the dictionaries I looked at right now declare it as something american (and yes, those have it marked in the same context).
getup is totally normal dialogue, the other guys suggestion of garment sounds stiff as a board. I assure you as a native the former is very commonplace.

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
I will but will also have save for fairy tae version as well.

If I have one suggestion for the game it would be maybe increasing how much your fitness goes up by each time you use the gym - may increase by .5 and not .2 each time but just my opinion
I plan on implementing Tren later on in game, so at the very least, you won't lose gains as well. At the moment I admit it is a little grindy, but with the future gym content I have planned I promise it will be rewarding!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
reeeeeeee @ the idea of investing in financials being the right choice after a tip that euro interest rates are soon rising - that's the exact opposite! Higher interest rates are hardest on financial industries since there's far less cash changing hands; and in this situation any smart trader would go for markets that are more insensitive to interest rate hikes; so NOT things like financials, real estate, etc, but things like energy.

WallStreetGigaChad

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2022
reeeeeeee @ the idea of investing in financials being the right choice after a tip that euro interest rates are soon rising - that's the exact opposite! Higher interest rates are hardest on financial industries since there's far less cash changing hands; and in this situation any smart trader would go for markets that are more insensitive to interest rate hikes; so NOT things like financials, real estate, etc, but things like energy.
Banks, brokers, and insurance companies, which comprise the vast majority of the market cap on Financials, perform better in high interest rate environments, due to the widened spread on borrowed money. This is why in financial engineering research, the financial sector is excluded from macro analysis w IR.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Banks, brokers, and insurance companies, which comprise the vast majority of the market cap on Financials, perform better in high interest rate environments, due to the widened spread on borrowed money. This is why in financial engineering research, the financial sector is excluded from macro analysis w IR.
So basically you're saying the potential for increased margins on financial services (from a higher base price) outweighs the decrease in volume?

Reactions: WallStreetGigaChad
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes